BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
Cute, girly, easy to throw in purse to use on the go. Works great and not expensive. Recommend to anyone would make a cute stocking stuffer.
Jennifer S.
Works very well!  Bought for a good price.  I do not have to use very often but when I do it works super well and takes care of rough edges!
danielle c.
This is such a great product to use for a home spa day and getting the perfect pedicure. It is so easy to use and has such nice packaging!
Sian F.
Washington, DC
Love this nail file. It lasts forever and gives a nice smooth filing for my nails. Give it a wash after each use and it will last forever!
Skylar R.
Vandalia, OH
I love this nail file not only bc of the color and cute design but also bc it files my nails down a lot better than the typical foamy ones.
Jessica M.
Portland, ME
This is seriously the best nail file. I would never go back to my old ones! This lasts forever and is super durable in my ridiculous purse!
Ronnecia T.
Dayton, OH
I like using this because when i do acrylic its not much of a mess and it helps me shap my nails really well. I would highly recommend it.
mayra R.
There are great. Use them there are great for nail . I have 20 of them because they are great buy them they will make you want to buy more
Ari G.
I used this product a long time ago to me at least. I remember it was the only product that had a nail file and a after file care product.
Jan P.
Oregon, IL
This a great option for traveling and it files a nice smooth edge. I like that it has a case that keeps it clean in the bottom of my purse.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.