SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #10 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

ines a.
Adoro que estas limas venham numa caixa, desta maneira estão sempre protegidas. são super suaves e fáceis de utilizar e lavar, são mais duradouras pelo fato de serem de vidro, eu recommendo o uso destas a outro tipo de lima, em relação á qualidade preço são muito boas.
Paige B.
Love my nail file. I bring it everywhere. It doesn't take long to shape my nail the way I want & does the job quickly. Also doesn't leave behind that "thin nail" that you usually get with The cheaper files. Definitely recommend
Ariadna E.
It may be a little bit pricey for my liking, but when I file my nails it leaves them perfect! And it is very very easy to use! I used a file from Sephora before, but not this kind and I have to say I prefer by much this one. I obviously will repeat in the future.
Katie S.
This product work amazing I slove how my nails feel after using it! I love doing my nails all the time so having this product really help a lot ! I love sapora it one of my favourite place to shop by far if I could I'd own everything from there !!!!!
Stacey B.
cheshunt, Herts
The Sephora mini crystal nail file looks fabulous and is the perfect size to carry around in my hand bag. I was worried that the smaller size would make it a little less easy to use, but it's great and just what I needed for tidying nails on the go.
Shylā D.
Love love love this product! I love the texture and feel of the product, easy to use and apply! Would definitely recommend this product to friends and family as it is so easy and affordable to use and buy. 10/10 would purchase again and again!!!
Lily T.
Edmonton, ab
Not only is this crystal nail file cute and protected in a case, it actually works well! Just need to wash it and let it dry for a "refresh." It also comes in a smaller travel size as well.
Courtney F.
This nail file is so great. It doesn't leave a rough edge on my nail and never dulls. My only small concern is the crystal sometimes feels like nails on a chalk board uncomfortable. My go to purse file!
Camila V.
the nail is nothing damages in addition to being very soft nail file works excellent texture is perfect and can model the nail without complication, very little nail frayed, hard me a long time.
Jenny H.
I love this crystal file! It doesn't leave any hanging pieves, and easy to carry in your purse with the lovely case. After using it you can wash it and it'll look brand new.
rachel.Z ..
Its look good what do think guys