BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Lizabeth P.
South El Monte, CA
Need a hand to help fix and shape those nails. Get this item and it will definitely help shape and tone the nails you've always wanted to have.
Mauli S.
North Brunswick, NJ
Best nail file in the market. I hate wasting time on filing nails. This glass file does a clean n quick job. It is just too good for the price.
Daniela G.
Flushing, NY
I love this it's super cute and doesn't leave my nails feeling brittle like other nail filers do. One of the best and I recommend it 100%%%%
Finsta😋
It's a good product the brand comes nice and easy. It helps with the nails alot. Its cute I love the color it comes in . I got it at Sephora
Stephanie D.
Paterson, NJ
The I love this so much I love the color I love the way it it's in my hand and you don't have to file to much because a few strokes it's good
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
Cute, girly, easy to throw in purse to use on the go. Works great and not expensive. Recommend to anyone would make a cute stocking stuffer.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
I love this, it makes my nails look so much better and it is veery long lasting and soo easy to apply, it is perfect to keep it in your purse
TaQuita G.
Great for on the go, it fits perfectly in my makeup kit that I carry on the go. I boought a few extra to give out with gift baskets I make.
danielle c.
This is such a great product to use for a home spa day and getting the perfect pedicure. It is so easy to use and has such nice packaging!
Sian F.
Washington, DC
Love this nail file. It lasts forever and gives a nice smooth filing for my nails. Give it a wash after each use and it will last forever!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.