BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

danielle c.
This is such a great product to use for a home spa day and getting the perfect pedicure. It is so easy to use and has such nice packaging!
Sian F.
Washington, DC
Love this nail file. It lasts forever and gives a nice smooth filing for my nails. Give it a wash after each use and it will last forever!
Jessica M.
Portland, ME
This is seriously the best nail file. I would never go back to my old ones! This lasts forever and is super durable in my ridiculous purse!
Jennifer S.
Works very well!  Bought for a good price.  I do not have to use very often but when I do it works super well and takes care of rough edges!
mayra R.
There are great. Use them there are great for nail . I have 20 of them because they are great buy them they will make you want to buy more
Ronnecia T.
Dayton, OH
I like using this because when i do acrylic its not much of a mess and it helps me shap my nails really well. I would highly recommend it.
Jan P.
Oregon, IL
This a great option for traveling and it files a nice smooth edge. I like that it has a case that keeps it clean in the bottom of my purse.
Endia L.
Royal Oak, MI
This cute little nail file and clippers are so cute and they will last you a long time. Makes me nail the perfect mani and pedi every time
nisha a.
Paramus, NJ
This is compact and portable. Very easy to use and not rough on you're nails. Always in my makeup bag to use. A good value for the price.
Chesney D.
Woodbury, TN
I love this file. It doesn't get dull for anything, and it does the job very quick and easily. And the design and color are really cute!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys