BY SEPHORA #10 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

aileene g.
This help you make your nails strigjt and perfect if you want good nail work.I would recommend this product and the store they are both wonderful.
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
Files your nails like a charm. It is lightweight and small so it fits in your purse. It's so pretty I always hate using it for fear of ruining it.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
I HAVE HAD THIS FOR FOREVER!! I love that it comes with a case! I carry it in my purse. I buy them as stocking stuffers for my friends and family.
Heather M.
Hooper, UT
I love this nail file! I keep one in my office desk and my purse. Great for on the go fixes. I often give these out as gifts to friends and family.
Stephanie N.
Reading , PA
I don't have to spend precious minutes going back and forth trying to get my nails down this does the job pretty quickly and is super easy to use
Mariela F.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this . It last so long,I still have mine . It works amazing . I am always shape my nails perfect when I want to do a mani. Pedi at home .
Diane S.
Its super cute and it gets the job done! Its super easy to carry in your purse or carry-on and it is definitely worth buy since it last so long.
Malekan A.
Woodland Hls, CA
I liked this filer at first, but then it starts fading because it's class and it becomes soft and sometimes breaks. But overall it's really nice
Makenna H.
Barre , Vt
This has lasted for several months and hundreds of files! It hasn't dulled or chipped off. This is seriously the best nail file I have ever used!
jeanette f.
Bessemer, AL
This is one of the best nail files I've ever used. It was on clearance so I got it dirt cheap. It will last forever and gently files your nails.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys