SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #7 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

Megan I.
These do the trick but I’m not that impressed with the crystal. Is the crystal supposed to be better than an emery board? It’s a little too expensive for what it is. I would just stick to a cheaper emery board.
Maura S.
Larchmont, NY
These nail files are PERFECT! So much better than cardboard files. At $10 for the full-sized file, it might seem a little pricey, but it is worth it because you won't need to get any other files. I have had this nail file for years now and I don't use other files. Cardboard files wear down and bend and crack, however this nail file works just as well as the day I got it! Plus, it's cute and comes in a nice little case! Trust me, you NEED this!
Anna S.
I'm in love with this nail file it's the best I've ever tried. It is gentle to nails but effective. All you have to do when it gets dull is rinse it under water! I've had mine for about a year now and it is still amazing. The only con I have is that the carrying case opens and it actually opened in my bag and my nail file snapped but for $10 I have NO complaints. I love this nail file and you can ask any of my friends I am very particular about my nails!
Christsia W.
Monroeville, NJ
Saphora has high quality beauty products and there nail products are like a cherry on top I absolutely loved this but honestly I just love looks it does the same job any other nail file would do. It does last a bit longer though so if you’re buying for looks get it!!
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
I like that this file is stiff. I tend to bend or break typical files as I use them.  The small size is great for apartment living.  The grit is not too severe so it is gentle on my nails.  I wish is came in black! I had a glass file before this one and I lost it, so I wanted to buy again. I think it will last longer than a typical file.
Estefania C.
This was one of the sale items I wanted to get; this is a mini crystal nail file in purple (you can also get it in pink). I don't have a travel file, so I thought this would be great to throw in my purse, especially since it even has a little travel case
Jen B.
I love this nail file. I don't buy any other nail file anymore. In fact the only time I had to buy another nail file was to replace the other crystal nail file my husband broke. It's great because you can get it wet and it's brand new again. It comes in a little case, it's small but not too small. I'm super happy with this product.
Gia C.
philadelphia
This is a great file, it works really well. I use mine all the time and it last a pretty long while compare to cheap flimsy files. This file I got from Sephora and it surprisingly really cheap. The packaging is so cute, it comes with a cute holder for the file and they have a few colors I believe. Anyone should try it
Melissa H.
Auburn, WA
I'm not a big fan of the crystal product. I've always been so used to using the original type of nail filers so I think its hard personally for me to get into using this one. When I use it I feel like the material is too rough on my nails and it doesn't file down as I would like it to.
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Love this crystal nail file, so happy the Sephora employee recommended it. Never used a crystal file before but love how fast you can do your nails, easily wash the file and keep using it forever. I was so tired of emery boards losing their effectiveness. I have purchased two, one for home & one for travel.
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys