BY SEPHORA #5 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
I love it for its mini size and beauty color and presentation so cute, to take it to travel in your bag in a very chic way. I take it everywhere
Mauli S.
North Brunswick, NJ
Best nail file in the market. I hate wasting time on filing nails. This glass file does a clean n quick job. It is just too good for the price.
Lavonne J.
The product doesn't file like a regular nail file. It looks pretty but honestly there are many other options that are cheaper and work better.
Estefania A.
me encanta esta coleccion, es lo mejor de sephora, seguire comprando mas articulos de este tipo para poder tenerlos todos, lo recomiendo mucho.
Lizabeth P.
South El Monte, CA
Need a hand to help fix and shape those nails. Get this item and it will definitely help shape and tone the nails you've always wanted to have.
Michelle O.
Doral, FL
I love this, it makes my nails look so much better and it is veery long lasting and soo easy to apply, it is perfect to keep it in your purse
Mariah M.
Bloomington Springs, TN
Cute, girly, easy to throw in purse to use on the go. Works great and not expensive. Recommend to anyone would make a cute stocking stuffer.
Daniela G.
Flushing, NY
I love this it's super cute and doesn't leave my nails feeling brittle like other nail filers do. One of the best and I recommend it 100%%%%
Stephanie D.
Paterson, NJ
The I love this so much I love the color I love the way it it's in my hand and you don't have to file to much because a few strokes it's good
Skylar R.
Vandalia, OH
I love this nail file not only bc of the color and cute design but also bc it files my nails down a lot better than the typical foamy ones.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys