BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Izabel M.
Ottawa, KS
Awesome nail file. I havent had a probably with getting the shape I want for my nails. Would recommend to my friends if they are looking for a nail file.
Ashley D.
Burlington, VT
This is one of the first items I have ever purchased at Sephora, and i haven't had to buy another one since. It has lasted me five years, and always gets the job done. I love the fact that it comes in a case. Compared to the alternatives, i would recommend investing in a one time purchase of a good nail file like this one.
ossiris a.
Moreno Valley, CA
This nail filer is so cute you could take this anywhere you go and always do your nails while you're out it keeps your nail super smooth and well trimmed
ashley r.
Oxford, PA
The work really good I recommend it they're amazing I use them all the time and have friends who use them and are amazed by them and they're easy to use.
Nicole A.
Chelsea
I LOVE this nail file! It lasts forever and it comes with a little carrying case so I can take it anywhere. I would recommend everyone get one of these.
Jenny C.
This nail file is perfect for traveling or just to throw in your purse for an emergency nail chip, grip and texture is very settled good for a quick file
Lisa C.
You can reuse it as many times as you want for as long as you want. I noticed less breakage on my nails and it's very effective at filing my nails down.
Lauren W.
Temecula, CA
Works perfect! It's my color, it's mini, I can take it anywhere! It's truly perfect if you have a metting coming up and do it in the car, office, etc.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
The perfect nail file! Never dulls, easy to throw into my purse and have on hand. Very easy to clean and store. It makes nail care possible on the go.
Juliana A.
Pompano Beach, FL
This is the best nail filer it last for a long time I really would tell every body to use it anytime they want to this good quality to use at any bases
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.