BY SEPHORA #5 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Olive H.
Guttenberg , NJ
At first, this is my fav, until it breaks when I'm using it. :( it is not too bad. But main reason i like it is cuz of packaging and the color purple :p
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
The perfect nail file! Never dulls, easy to throw into my purse and have on hand. Very easy to clean and store. It makes nail care possible on the go.
Jennifer R.
Tipton, IN
Didn't really care for this. Worked just fine. Just don't see the point in paying more for something that will last just as long as a throw away one
Christine T.
Norridgewock, ME
I love this little mini file with the case. I keep it in my purse for on the go touch ups and breaks. The only downside is the tend to. Real easily.
Briana M.
Wickliffe, OH
Evenly files nails. Wasn't sure if the crystal would be sturdy but it's very strong and I like the color of the product and how long it's lasted me.
Jenn K.
LOVE crystal nail files they feel very weird at first but I feels less damaging than regular $1 nail files I never leave Sephora without getting one
Crystal R.
This nail file is awesome and its really adorable and the carrying case is cute abd stops gunk and dirt from getting on my file when its in my purse
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
i hardly use nail files butonly time is when nail cheaps off and its bothering me but most nail files work and so does this one. will buy if needed.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
I HAVE HAD THIS FOR FOREVER!! I love that it comes with a case! I carry it in my purse. I buy them as stocking stuffers for my friends and family.
Jerica S.
Lexington, KY
Files your nails like a charm. It is lightweight and small so it fits in your purse. It's so pretty I always hate using it for fear of ruining it.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys