BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Megan C.
Super cute file, I love the color. I just can't seem to get past the odd feeling of the file. It files very well but almost feels like nails on the chalkboard.
Jodeci L.
Allentown, PA
I am the biggest fan of crystal files. I feel like it's such a smoothr way to finish your nails. And this file is amazing it leaves my nails looking perfect.
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love love love this product! I get this in my stocking every year for Christmas! What a great stocking stuffer! Works great on my nails and love the colors!
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite nail file! First off it is super cute! I love all the colors that it comes in. It also works very well and has lasted me a long time ! A+
Lauren W.
This is with me wherever I go. It works well and never goes dull. I love this nail file. It never leaves a jagged or sharp edge on my nail. One of the best.
Brittany B.
Waunakee, WI
I carry this nail file with me everywhere. I have had it for several years and it still keeps my nails in shape on the go.
I couldn't stand to be without it.
Allison H.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Love this file, very easy on the nails and files beautifully without much pressure. Only reason I marked as a 4 is because I've broken 2 from dropping them.
Suhaydee R.
New York
No se me ha acusado a los estudiantes organizados por el momento en que se me ha acusado a los estudiantes organizados por el momento en que se me ha acusado
Kate M.
Columbus, OH
Im not sold on the crystal nail files because they feel weird on my nails. I do feel like the nail file works better than others to smooth out my nail edges.
cerah k.
Oakland, CA
Came with the gift my cousin got me and like a said about the nail clippers it does what it needs to do but I use it because I dk t need a new one just yet
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.