BY SEPHORA #10 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kate M.
Columbus, OH
Im not sold on the crystal nail files because they feel weird on my nails. I do feel like the nail file works better than others to smooth out my nail edges.
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love love love this product! I get this in my stocking every year for Christmas! What a great stocking stuffer! Works great on my nails and love the colors!
Courtney S.
Wichita, KS
This is my favorite nail file! First off it is super cute! I love all the colors that it comes in. It also works very well and has lasted me a long time ! A+
Brittany B.
Waunakee, WI
I carry this nail file with me everywhere. I have had it for several years and it still keeps my nails in shape on the go.
I couldn't stand to be without it.
Lauren W.
This is with me wherever I go. It works well and never goes dull. I love this nail file. It never leaves a jagged or sharp edge on my nail. One of the best.
Suhaydee R.
New York
No se me ha acusado a los estudiantes organizados por el momento en que se me ha acusado a los estudiantes organizados por el momento en que se me ha acusado
Allison H.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Love this file, very easy on the nails and files beautifully without much pressure. Only reason I marked as a 4 is because I've broken 2 from dropping them.
Betty y.
Fontana, CA
Ok I have these everywhere I carry my purse. As a dental assistance I need to have clean nails and pretty mail so I file alot. I love these and it's cute .
Katherine M.
Hyde Park, NY
works well and the size is great for quick nail fixes on the go!! the size is great for living in tight college dorm rooms where every inch of space counts
Jasmine M.
Stuart, FL
Sephora is also another one of my favorite makeup product as Mac they have great products and I love this nail filer it makes my nails smoother and better
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys