BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Debora T.
Green Brook, NJ
Very pratical to carry on my purse for eventuals acidents. it keeps protected. its very easy to use and gime always best results
Molly R.
Woodstock, GA
I love these files! They are my absolute favorite. A bit pricey, but worth it. My only complaint is that they are a bit delicate, I have broken more than one :(
Vanessa B.
Niles, IL
The mini crystal nail file fits perfectly in my purse for on the go touch ups or OOPS moments. Super easy to use and files the nail down perfectly. Great value.
Jacque F.
Tucson, AZ
Glass files are by far the best file for your nails. I would buy glass over any other file out there. Good job sephora, but you get one less star for the price
Janelle C.
Crystal nail files are great, low on residue and highly efficient. I am always running out or losing nail files so it's nice to have a couple of these around.
Cheri R.
Las Vegas
I love this one because I own it now & it is excellent for traveling & using while on the trip as a road trip & arriving at destination very versatile usesage
Megan C.
Super cute file, I love the color. I just can't seem to get past the odd feeling of the file. It files very well but almost feels like nails on the chalkboard.
Kendra H.
Tulsa, OK
It's just a regular nail file. It's just not to flimsy or breakable and it's just saving your money. And it's easy to use and you can buy it at Walmart or so.
Jodeci L.
Allentown, PA
I am the biggest fan of crystal files. I feel like it's such a smoothr way to finish your nails. And this file is amazing it leaves my nails looking perfect.
Linda C.
Fresno, CA
You can keep this in your purse for emergency. Lol but no I'm telling the truth. It's amazing I love it how it has 2 side colors and it's easy to carry around.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys