BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ytwanetta
I like to keep my nails look on point and healthy and strong so I recommend other to get products like this for the nails if you like to keep your nails looking good.
Trinity R.
Martinsburg, WV
This product is an amazing nail filer. I had my. Ails in the perfect shape in seconds! It cute with a nice case to help it stay protected. This is a must buy product.
Samantha D.
I bought this nail file from Sephora. I'm not crazy about it. I never tried a glass or plastic or whatever it is now five before. I did not like the way that it felt
Amarilis O.
this makes your nail have a great shape and has your nail polish going on smooth this file can last longer than other an the crystal feels like a rich nail treatment
Kelsey C.
Perfect for on the go! This mini crystal nail file smoothes your nails so easily! Well made and does not wear out or break easily. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has trouble finding good nail files.
Jimi L.
Okeechobee, FL
I didn't like this nail file. I didn't feel that is filed my nails as good as other nail files. I bought it at Sephora. This was my first time using this product.
Esmeralda S.
Glenwood, AR
The colors they have to choose from are really pretty color!! But I went with the purple one and this product is really useful!!! It does what it says!! Love it!!
gabby a.
Chino Hills, CA
Great product small fits right in your purse love the the litte case it comes in great to even your nails out on the go. You never know I might just chip a nail...
Barbara F.
Los Angeles, CA
I have had this file for years and I use it every single week. It performs amazingly - but don't drop it! It shatters beyond repair (obviously, since it's glass).
Carly H.
Chapmanville, WV
Crystal files are the best! The grate is fine so your nails are always smooth at the tip, never rough or hanging where it could get caught on something and tear.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys