BY SEPHORA #9 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kelsi U.
I absolutely love this product. It is travel sized and you can literally take it everywhere. The color is beautiful and the buffer makes my nails look phenomenal.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Love love love love this nail file!! It lasts such a long time and it's so convenient that it comes in its own tube! My friend bought one for her and I just had to buy one for me too!
Roxana H.
Love this file! My only complaint is that the file loses its "grit" after a short time. It works very well while the file is rough, but soon loses its roughness.
Rene B.
Brighton, MA
I'm torn on what star level to give this - I love the grit on this but have bought this at least 3x because, without fail, I always end up dropping it and breaking it. Possibly too clumsy for a glass nail file
Heidi C.
New Brighton, PA
These files are amazing! They keep your nails from splitting while filing. They edges of your nails always end up smooth and free of any rough or jagged edges. Unlike regular nail files these last forever!!
Jennifer M.
Lorton, Va
Love the crystal nail file!! Gives your nail a perfectly smooth finish every time without that horrible sound a traditional nail file sings. Easy to use,fewer swipes,and stylish.
Tanya F.
Love this nail file. It doesn't get worn out like normal ones do and it comes in a case so you can bring it anywhere and it won't get messed up. Would recommend to anyone and would definitely buy again.
Michelle V.
Mobile, AL
Want a long last in file?? This crystal file is exactly that! Works great helps prevent peeling and cracking and has a convenient storage case! Definitely recommend this file!
H H.
Love this nail file! It gives a nice smooth nail edge and in my opinion is much more sanitary than regular nail files. You can wipe it down with alcohol. It will break though if dropped on a hard surface.
Deborah M.
Cumberland, MD
I bought this because I thought it was cute, but boy does it work well! Keeps my nails nice and neat and is easy to take in my purse. My first time buying one of these at Sephora. I'd highly recommend it.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.