BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kay B.
Great on-the-go nail file from Sephora. Small enough for me to keep in my purse for when I want to give my nails a nice shape. Came in a lot of colors but I love pink! Very durable and long-lasting. Will purchase again.
Bryana V.
This nail filer works really well with my nails. It won't damage it. I recommend to use this. I bought it at Sephora and it really does not damage your nails in any way. I recommend to use this if you have sensitive nails.
Jacqueline L.
I purchased this and was really pleased with its performance. Really pleased with the look of my nails. Never had an issue with the quality of the filer especially because I was a bit worried about keeping it sharpened.
Kelsi U.
I absolutely love this product. It is travel sized and you can literally take it everywhere. The color is beautiful and the buffer makes my nails look phenomenal.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Love love love love this nail file!! It lasts such a long time and it's so convenient that it comes in its own tube! My friend bought one for her and I just had to buy one for me too!
Roxana H.
Love this file! My only complaint is that the file loses its "grit" after a short time. It works very well while the file is rough, but soon loses its roughness.
Jennifer M.
Lorton, Va
Love the crystal nail file!! Gives your nail a perfectly smooth finish every time without that horrible sound a traditional nail file sings. Easy to use,fewer swipes,and stylish.
Heidi C.
New Brighton, PA
These files are amazing! They keep your nails from splitting while filing. They edges of your nails always end up smooth and free of any rough or jagged edges. Unlike regular nail files these last forever!!
Rene B.
West Newton, MA
I'm torn on what star level to give this - I love the grit on this but have bought this at least 3x because, without fail, I always end up dropping it and breaking it. Possibly too clumsy for a glass nail file
Tanya F.
Love this nail file. It doesn't get worn out like normal ones do and it comes in a case so you can bring it anywhere and it won't get messed up. Would recommend to anyone and would definitely buy again.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.