BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Adriana M.
Love this nail file, it's in a carrying case that allows you to store it and keep it clean. You just rinse it with water after you use it and it's like new! Great file every time!
Lindsey M.
Bowling Green, OH
Good nail file overall, I do not really use nail files all too often but when I do it is usually from Sephora. It seems to work better than a drug store nail file. The price is worth it and not ever too expensive. I would urge others to use these nail files.
Geri W.
Lasts forever, I like glass for nail files in general - the other kinds are too gritty and leave a mess (not to mention unusable after maybe 5 uses, if that) - sephora's version of a glass file is pretty solid
Ellen G.
Freeland, MI
This is a great product to have in your purse and carry around for those times that you break a nail. Glass/crystal files are much nicer than the traditional "sand paper" nail files. They shape your nails much better and don't have fall out!
Tammy H.
I love how fast and easily I can file my nails down with this product. I first purchased the full size version and decided to buy this one to keep in my purse. Works just as good as the day I bought it!
Jackie C.
Hammond, IN
This product works awesome always gives me the best quality u could get doing ur nails at home. I have nothing but good things for this product nothing bad. This was my first time using it and I would say wouldn't be my last for sure.
Erin V.
Salisbury, MA
Does the job without the weird feel of an emory board. Its smooth and doesn't make a cringe-worthy scraping noise. Only downside is that I've dropped a few and they're pretty fragile. I have repurchased many times and will continue to!
Sam V.
Allouez, MI
great glass file! had it for 6+ months and still works great. dropped it a couple times with no damage. the cap slides off easily which can be annoying if carried in a purse- but overall not a huge deal.
Polli G.
This nail file saves my nails! It helps me to keep my nails beautiful and big! It was my first time using and it won all the other alternatives. It's a little bit pricey for a nail file but I would buy again and recommend to everyone!
Bridgette G.
Mount Clemens, MI
I love the Sephora nail files they are crystal so they are very good for thin or hard nails. I have very thin nails and they help where they don't shed my whole nail. I would buy this product again.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.