BY SEPHORA #5 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I received one of these years ago as a Christmas gift. Sadly it broke a couple of years ago, but I went back to the store to purchase more. It's the only nail file I use now.
Kenia C.
Delano
OMG IAM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS NAIL FILES! they work so well and the packaging is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! cant get my eyes off of it!. It is my first time using it i would totally buy this product again!! So worth it
Maria L.
These crystallize emerybord do just the job. They file down the unwanted free-edge or sculpt them to the desire shape. Any shape you would like whether it would be coffin, square, stilleto or almond.
Courtney B.
Grand Rapids, MI
By far the best nail file I have every purchased. Once you buy one of these you will never have to buy a nail file again (unless your dog breaks it in half like mine did) The best thing about this file is that if it gets dull, run it under water, dry it off, and it’s like it’s brand new!
Molly L.
United States
I love using crystal nail files! They work so much better than other types and they are much better for your nails. I'll never use another type of nail file now!
Scarlett D.
San Diego, CA
The first thing that caught my attention was the pretty design and color of the file & case. I like that it has its own carrying case to slip into my makeup bag. The file itself works nicely and smooths my nails out without issue. It's easy to clean as well.
Kristian S.
White Plains
Had to get the purple one because that’s my favorite color of course. It’s really good compared to others. Because it’s small it’s easy to use on yourself or others. Sephora is my place for everything and I think everyone should have one on them
Maria G.
I love nail tools and believe that we should always have a nice manicure and have our hands clean. This file is durable and really useful. And I like the size that it comes in.
Chanel H.
Kyle, TX
I prefer to use this nail filer versus the buffer. The buffer just doesnt get the job done! This one is amazing, pretty and affordable! Its the best ive tried so far. I recommend this to anyone and everyone who does their own nails, like i do!
Hailey B.
Warwick, RI
Just an average nail file, I use it because it was fairly cheap and it keeps my nails in a nice shape when I need it. I don’t use nail products much though so this lasts me a long time. Not satisfied nor dissatisfied. Just average.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys