BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jacqueline L.
I purchased this and was really pleased with its performance. Really pleased with the look of my nails. Never had an issue with the quality of the filer especially because I was a bit worried about keeping it sharpened.
Bryana V.
This nail filer works really well with my nails. It won't damage it. I recommend to use this. I bought it at Sephora and it really does not damage your nails in any way. I recommend to use this if you have sensitive nails.
Kelsi U.
I absolutely love this product. It is travel sized and you can literally take it everywhere. The color is beautiful and the buffer makes my nails look phenomenal.
Roxana H.
Love this file! My only complaint is that the file loses its "grit" after a short time. It works very well while the file is rough, but soon loses its roughness.
Monyque S.
Clinton, MA
Love love love love this nail file!! It lasts such a long time and it's so convenient that it comes in its own tube! My friend bought one for her and I just had to buy one for me too!
Rene B.
West Newton, MA
I'm torn on what star level to give this - I love the grit on this but have bought this at least 3x because, without fail, I always end up dropping it and breaking it. Possibly too clumsy for a glass nail file
Jennifer M.
Lorton, Va
Love the crystal nail file!! Gives your nail a perfectly smooth finish every time without that horrible sound a traditional nail file sings. Easy to use,fewer swipes,and stylish.
Heidi C.
New Brighton, PA
These files are amazing! They keep your nails from splitting while filing. They edges of your nails always end up smooth and free of any rough or jagged edges. Unlike regular nail files these last forever!!
H H.
Love this nail file! It gives a nice smooth nail edge and in my opinion is much more sanitary than regular nail files. You can wipe it down with alcohol. It will break though if dropped on a hard surface.
Michelle V.
Mobile, AL
Want a long last in file?? This crystal file is exactly that! Works great helps prevent peeling and cracking and has a convenient storage case! Definitely recommend this file!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys