BY SEPHORA #9 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Lois W.
This nail filer is fantastic, i love it so much it does what its supposed to do , great for the price i would defanently recoment it for sure to other perople, it its very easy to use, i purchased it at sephora. defanently would buy it again. absolutely love it
Krisi G.
Orlando, FL
Absolute FAVORITE nail file! I've had mine for about 4 years (the original packaging) and it hasn't failed me yet. I've purchased it for numerous people and they all fall in love, as well.
Katie S.
lacey springs
It comes with a beautiful case. I usually don't like using files unless I have to buy this one I actually like the style the color plus a beautiful case and for which a good price i Lena I'd have to be crazy not to buy it .
Jenn S.
Midland, MI
This is a great and colorful file to carry with you in your purse or bag. It doesn't snag nails and lasts for about three months. I'm just not sure that I'd purchase it again given the price and that there are comparable files out there at a lower price point.
Michelle F.
Macomb, IL
I received this as a gift from my mother. It's weird getting used to the feeling of crystal versus a traditional emory board but it serves the same function. I don't think I would go out of my way to buy this again, but it's not the worst nail file there is.
Marie A.
Parkersburg, WV
Love the file, works great. My only complaint is 10 dollars for a file but I've priced crystal files elsewhere and it's not the worst. It comes with a nice case to put the file in which is great for keeping it in your purse to carry. This is also a nice gift.
A M.
Highly recommend this file. It gently files away nails without feeling like your running sandpaper across your nails! Leaves a nice smooth finish and slowly takes a little bit off at time.

Only con to it is it tends to stink after awhile, I just rinse mine with some alcohol and it seems to be fine then.
Kathryn N.
Summerfield, NC
This is pink so I like it and I take it lots of places. I bought it in the sephora store because I really needed a nail file while traveling and it is now the one I use regularly. It's cute. I think it's not too different from other nail files though.
Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge
These things last for about a year with you using full blast. It's great bc it doesn't leave horrible edges like a normal file. Smooth and shiny tips with quick filing time. Have bought for years and will never change!
Kristin G.
Denton, TX
I have heard time and time again that crystal nail files are the way to go. However, maybe it was just this one in particular - it felt rough on my nails and it seemed to cause splitting.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.