BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Michelle F.
Macomb, IL
I received this as a gift from my mother. It's weird getting used to the feeling of crystal versus a traditional emory board but it serves the same function. I don't think I would go out of my way to buy this again, but it's not the worst nail file there is.
Anayeli S.
Gonzales, CA
I love this nail file hands down, I love it I love it I love it! I do nails from home and I had this in my kit for personal use and noticed one day it was gone, its that good I guess someone had to steal it so I got myself a new one and keep it out of my kit.
Marie A.
Parkersburg, WV
Love the file, works great. My only complaint is 10 dollars for a file but I've priced crystal files elsewhere and it's not the worst. It comes with a nice case to put the file in which is great for keeping it in your purse to carry. This is also a nice gift.
jasmine v.
Crescent city , Fl
Every girl needs a nail filer, especially for those out there who try to take real good care of your nails and they suddenly chip. it always good to have a good nail filer because those cheap ones do no good in the long run because they don't last very often.
Rosa R.
Diana, TX
My friend had got me hooked up on this nail file it had got my attention at first cause it was pink and it's my favorite color! I had asked her where she had got it from and since then I use this nail file only ! I love it! It lasts longer than the other ones!
Lois W.
This nail filer is fantastic, i love it so much it does what its supposed to do , great for the price i would defanently recoment it for sure to other perople, it its very easy to use, i purchased it at sephora. defanently would buy it again. absolutely love it
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
Esta lima es buena para llevar en tu cartera es perfecta para un rapidito cuando una una se nos dana o necesita una limpiadita. Me encanta el colo y es muy duradera le recomiendo que la prueben les gustara corran a comprarla
Katie S.
lacey springs
It comes with a beautiful case. I usually don't like using files unless I have to buy this one I actually like the style the color plus a beautiful case and for which a good price i Lena I'd have to be crazy not to buy it .
Krisi G.
Ocoee, FL
Absolute FAVORITE nail file! I've had mine for about 4 years (the original packaging) and it hasn't failed me yet. I've purchased it for numerous people and they all fall in love, as well.
Jen C.
Elmwood Park, IL
Awesome Product. Fun and trendy color. Great holder. Product itself worked great and didn't leave my nails feeling rigid. Would recommend to others. Easy to carry around with me on the go
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.