SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #6 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

Katie M.
Newmarket
I love to do my nails so I am always making sure they are the best shape. This is very colorful and works very good too
Kimmie T.
Cape Coral, FL
I’ve had mine for a while and I love it. It doesn’t feel like I’m sanding the edge of my nails like regular nail files
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
This is so pretty and its my favorite color . I absolutely love it . And I recommend to all my purple fans out there
Melinda K.
Goldsboro, NC
Crystal files really aren't my favorite. The sound of them almost makes my skin crawl haha. I bought this on a whim.
Paula N.
Providence, RI
Love this nail file! It’s small and easy to put into your bag. Will definetely be buying more of them in the future.
Cait N.
Overland, MO
I really prefer the minincrystal files to the full size ones. They store better and you use the same amount of space.
Kyleigh S.
Love love love this file! Not only is it beautiful it makes my nails so smooth! #love #BeautifulNails #LoveYourNails
Analee M.
Liberal
These are the cuutest nail filers. They also come with a cute little case. What more can we ask for . i do recommend
Margaret H.
Essex, MD
I love this file and how it leaves my nails. Its attractive and east to use. I will definitely be purchasing more.
Christina S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love the decoration and it works well!! I barely go to the nail salon anymore since I started doing it for myself.
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys