BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Iris H.
I bought this in a hurry when I made a quick stop at Sephora. I like that it's small, so you can bring it with you anywhere so if a nail breaks or chips it's an easy fix. I don't like that it's a little flimsy if you know what I mean lol.
Jennifer C.
Colchester, VT
It's a pretty standard nail file, but it gets the job done. I have used other nail files before, but I prefer the crystal ones. It is very easy to use and very effective. The value is good because you can use this for a long time. I have purchased a few for friends!
A M.
Lisle, IL
Love this!!! Super cute and I keep it in my purse all the time. The only drawback as it seems like it could break, but so far so good. It is nice and firm and I have used it many, many times, and the file doesn't not seem like it has worn out just yet. Great product.
Misty H.
This product is easy to use is double sided,and it also comes in a case so it it doesn't get damaged can be bought online or at the drugstore its kinda pricey but is a great product and is still easy to use and a great product I recommend to all I would buy it again.
Alexxis L.
Bountiful, UT
This crystal nail file is the bomb! usually you have those square files that barely take any nail off, this thing is beastly and can really file down nails, it even works with acrylics. I bought this online at sephora and I would totally have you and your friends try it!
Karen M.
This nail is worth the money just because it serves it's purpose and i don't have to keep on buying nail files continuously. It's gentle on my nails which I love because my nails are prone to breakage. I do love this nail file !
Nikita J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very durable and comfortable on nails, of course if done so properly. This file had left my nails smooth and trimmed exactly how I intended and the tool is very easily maneuverable and ever so beautiful with its gradient design
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my second crystal nail file because my first was stolen! It always stays perfectly sharp and doesn't dull. The mini size is perfect for stashing into my purse (i have the large size and it is HUGE, i think). It's just a solid, good nail file
Lauren S.
South Beloit, IL
This is a great nail file that I like to keep in my purse for nail emergencies. I have had it for a while and continues to work very well for me! There are not any cons to this product that I can tell. It is a good value and I would highly recommend this product.
Amy P.
I usually love Sephora products much more than Ulta or drugstore brands but this just does not seem to hold I compared to other types of nail files. It seems to soften very quickly even after I add water and try to clean it.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.