SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #6 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

Kamila G.
Norwalk, CT
Its great i love that it brings a case i never lose it and it keeps my nails looking beautiful i take it everywhere with me
Wendy M.
Files my nails in place and leaves them perfect just the way i want them theres no pain with this nail file works amazing
Valeria H.
Gainesville, FL
Love this nail file is does the job very nice it is not rough it is the perfect roughness that you need and great quality
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
Purple is my color so it only makes sense to have a matching nail file that works great and is so affordable. Thank you.
Brittany M.
This works great for me. Not too hard and i love the color choice and the minikit as well so that i can travel with it!!
Paula N.
East Orange, NJ
This is my all time favorite nail file. The crystal file helps prevent breaking and cracking unlike a regular nail file.
Rebecca M.
This has lasted me several years. I love this nail filer. Gives me a great shape and it never feels as if it gets dull.
Diane D.
Mount Vernon, NY
I really like this nail file. Lasts a long time and works well. I would buy this again. And have given this to friends
Cynthia L.
Decatur, AL
Great gentle yet effective nail file that doesn't damage or rough up nails. Used regularly in nail salon for durability
Kimmie T.
Cape Coral, FL
I’ve had mine for a while and I love it. It doesn’t feel like I’m sanding the edge of my nails like regular nail files
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys