BY SEPHORA #13 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Bridget P.
Santa Ana, CA
I've purchased this nail file 3 times now. Only because I've lost them, or they've been stolen by a boyfriend. This file never wears out and provides the most even file.
Misty H.
This product is easy to use is double sided,and it also comes in a case so it it doesn't get damaged can be bought online or at the drugstore its kinda pricey but is a great product and is still easy to use and a great product I recommend to all I would buy it again.
Joelle K.
Lorain, OH
These nail files are super cute and work very well for me. They seem to last a very long time as well. I carry this everywhere I go and have an extra one in the office as well! - must have item!
Alexxis L.
Bountiful, UT
This crystal nail file is the bomb! usually you have those square files that barely take any nail off, this thing is beastly and can really file down nails, it even works with acrylics. I bought this online at sephora and I would totally have you and your friends try it!
Karen M.
This nail is worth the money just because it serves it's purpose and i don't have to keep on buying nail files continuously. It's gentle on my nails which I love because my nails are prone to breakage. I do love this nail file !
Kiah B.
Syracuse, NY
I totally took this ridiculous and overpriced before using them. After purchasing them, I discovered I really love how precise they are, how the smooth while shaping, and the feeling of the file as opposed to cardboard files.
Lauren S.
South Beloit, IL
This is a great nail file that I like to keep in my purse for nail emergencies. I have had it for a while and continues to work very well for me! There are not any cons to this product that I can tell. It is a good value and I would highly recommend this product.
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my second crystal nail file because my first was stolen! It always stays perfectly sharp and doesn't dull. The mini size is perfect for stashing into my purse (i have the large size and it is HUGE, i think). It's just a solid, good nail file
Nikita J.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Very durable and comfortable on nails, of course if done so properly. This file had left my nails smooth and trimmed exactly how I intended and the tool is very easily maneuverable and ever so beautiful with its gradient design
Amy P.
I usually love Sephora products much more than Ulta or drugstore brands but this just does not seem to hold I compared to other types of nail files. It seems to soften very quickly even after I add water and try to clean it.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys