SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #6 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

Maribel A.
Austin, TX
Awesome!! This is an awesome product!! it leaves my nails perfect. Thanks to this product my nails are almost always perfect.
Kat A.
Denver, Colorado
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
jessica N.
New York
I love these ! They never dull on me. I would prefer to use these over anything else. It's small enough to take in my purse
Maribel M.
Phoenix, AZ
Love all these colors Especially that they even have the lipsticks to match as well with your nails #sephora #lovethecolors
Megan G.
Orlando, FL
Love these crystal files. They last forever and make my nails look awesome. Work way better then a cardboard or wood file.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this product and it so easy to use. It is packaged very nicely. I would tell my friends to get this. I love Sephora.
Fernanda s.
Rio de janeiro
lixa top top top. Pra gente chiqueeee. Tenho a minha a um tempo, esta meio gasta. Tô tentando achar pra comprar novamente.
Kamila G.
Norwalk, CT
Its great i love that it brings a case i never lose it and it keeps my nails looking beautiful i take it everywhere with me
Roseli E.
Doral, FL
Love it so much! It works pretty well, and i can take it anywhere with me cause it doesnt take a lot of place in my purse!
Aleah B.
it's hard to go wrong with nail files seeing all they need to do is file your nails but this is great also would recommend!
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys