BY SEPHORA #12 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I use this nail file for a long time. I like it because it doesn't ruin my nails when i file it. It does the job great and it is not expensive. I use it almost everyday. I like it better than other nail files because it files my nails very gentle. I will for sure buy it again.
Chelsea D.
Omg you can never go wrong with this one. First off you can put it in your purse and it don't take up to much room. And it's just so freakin cute. It work amazing and gets the job done and your nails will look like the ship did them.
Amisha P.
Boiling Springs
this nail file is so pretty. and it actually gets the job done. i bought it at sephora. and i haven't had to go back to buy a new one since the quality is so good. instead of buying cheap nail files i would recommend investing in this one even tho its not that expensive
Emiko F.
I keep this in my purse. The case makes it perfect for toting around. It keeps your purse clean and the file clean too. It's a great deal at only $10.00 for a glass nail file and comes in 2 colors.
Katrina G.
Eugene, OR
I love that this comes in a case so it is always protected. This nail file has come in handy more than once. It's super gentle on the nail and it's easy to wash and reuse!
Iris H.
I bought this in a hurry when I made a quick stop at Sephora. I like that it's small, so you can bring it with you anywhere so if a nail breaks or chips it's an easy fix. I don't like that it's a little flimsy if you know what I mean lol.
A M.
Lisle, IL
Love this!!! Super cute and I keep it in my purse all the time. The only drawback as it seems like it could break, but so far so good. It is nice and firm and I have used it many, many times, and the file doesn't not seem like it has worn out just yet. Great product.
Joelle K.
Lorain, OH
These nail files are super cute and work very well for me. They seem to last a very long time as well. I carry this everywhere I go and have an extra one in the office as well! - must have item!
Karen M.
This nail is worth the money just because it serves it's purpose and i don't have to keep on buying nail files continuously. It's gentle on my nails which I love because my nails are prone to breakage. I do love this nail file !
Bridget P.
Santa Ana, CA
I've purchased this nail file 3 times now. Only because I've lost them, or they've been stolen by a boyfriend. This file never wears out and provides the most even file.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys