BY SEPHORA #9 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ashleyy V.
Bakersfield , CA
This nail filer is so cute! It leaves your nails filed perfectly. I got it at Sephora, and I will continue to repurchase once mine gets dull. It looks great with my collection! It's a staple in my nail care routine
Heather W.
Crystal nail files are the best for keeping your natural nails strong, but the files break easily in my purse. This one does not because of it's case and it fits in my small makeup bag. Now I always have a nail file with me for emergencies. I love it.
Tara C.
Irvine, CA
Works great! It is a little strong, which works great for my nails, but may be a little too abrasive if you have thin, or fragile nails. I would not recommend for people who have issues with thin or peeling nails.
Anne W.
Indianapolis, IN
Once you use a crystal nail file you will never go back to regular cardboard files. I do my nails myself and absolutely hate filing them. This nail file is a dream come true! It allows me to give my nails a nice shape, but without hurting my fingertips (I keep my nails pretty short).
Christiana E.
Nashua, NH
Crystal files are so great they don't wear down like regular files do a bit more pricey but totally worth the money in the long run without having to buy multiple regular emery boards through out the year!
Sally L.
Crystal nail files last a lot longer than the standard cardboard ones. Very nice, the file has not gone dull throughout months of usage. Comes in a nice holder do you do not have to leave it out in the open. Would recommend for people who file nails regularly because it is a bit pricey
Jessica N.
Hanover, MD
It's certainly the best item to pack and go. It's simple but I don't think it's very useful for me because my nails are always in shape. But if someone's nails need a filer, this would be the best for them!
Allison S.
King Of Prussia, PA
It's so amazing! The crystal file never gets dull and it comes in the perfect size and a great little case that snaps shut. It also has a point to it so you can get corners. The only down side is that the file is pretty thick. So if your nails are short, it won't grab them that well.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
I love this nail file because it is sturdy and not flimsy. It has a longer life span. It files the nail down good without a problem. It comes with a case which is convenient and easy to store. This product is one that I would purchase again.
Lani H.
Palm Bay, FL
All though it's a nice travel size, it's not much more than your average nail filer. I did appreciate it's convenience but you could probably get a regular sized temporary nail filer for a similar price. The material is tougher, so this mini filer is one you can keep for a while.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys