SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #6 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

Sian F.
Washington, DC
Love this nail file. It lasts forever and gives a nice smooth filing for my nails. Give it a wash after each use and it will last forever!
Skylar R.
Vandalia, OH
I love this nail file not only bc of the color and cute design but also bc it files my nails down a lot better than the typical foamy ones.
TaQuita G.
Great for on the go, it fits perfectly in my makeup kit that I carry on the go. I boought a few extra to give out with gift baskets I make.
Jan P.
Oregon, IL
This a great option for traveling and it files a nice smooth edge. I like that it has a case that keeps it clean in the bottom of my purse.
Jennifer S.
Works very well!  Bought for a good price.  I do not have to use very often but when I do it works super well and takes care of rough edges!
Ronnecia T.
Dayton, OH
I like using this because when i do acrylic its not much of a mess and it helps me shap my nails really well. I would highly recommend it.
Jessica M.
Portland, ME
This is seriously the best nail file. I would never go back to my old ones! This lasts forever and is super durable in my ridiculous purse!
Libby N.
Love this!!! Leave it in my purse and it's so pretty!! Even if it is only to file my nails. Works well and is cute. What else is there? 😍
Angel R.
Egypt Lake-Leto
Just as good as the pink ones I have both. Little too small but are very nice clean love to use them and easy to use love to take with me
Endia L.
Royal Oak, MI
This cute little nail file and clippers are so cute and they will last you a long time. Makes me nail the perfect mani and pedi every time
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys