BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kelsey V.
N las vegas, Nv
I actually love these files. The cardboard ones always seem to rip on me or not last very long, and these last FOREVER! If they seem to get dull I just wipe with a damp washcloth and they're like new again. Definitely recommend!
Rana S.
Howell, Mi
My nails tend to be very soft and break easily. The fine quality of the abrasives on the surface of this file result in my nail tips being much smoothr than when I have used cheaper versions. I know it is a lot of money for a simple file.
Whitney P.
Elizabethtown , KY
I love this nail file. I always keep it in my purse. Very easy to use. It glides with no effort. It was kind of pricey for a nail file, but worth it just because it has lasted so long and very easy to use. When I finally does wear out I will definitely buy another one!!!
Karen T.
Stanfield, NC
I really didn't care for this file. It was to coarse for me. It was hard to get good direction with out it slipping off my nail. For the price it was good enough to carry in my purse. I would not buy it again and wouldn't recommend it for use all of the time. Only a stand by when nothing else better is handy.
Kate S.
Charlotte, NC
Not sure how I feel about these crystal nail files. I like how sturdy they are and they come in cute colors, but I feel like the regular ones do the same job but much fast. I do feel like this would like longer than the standard files. Overall, I would probably recommend. Not bad, but nothing to shout about.
Erin E.
If you don't like the nails on chalk board sound or feel then this is not the nail file for you. It's very hard and harsh. My nails are thin so I don't need a very strong harsh nail file. It works a little too well for me.
Madison H.
I love this nail filer from sephora it is a must! I use it every time I need to file my nails ! It's perfect for filing nails! Never going back to cheap nail filers! Pay for quality my friends
Donna S.
Winston Salem, NC
In the past I used disposable emery boards or metal nail files. My nails split, tear and my polish would chip regularly. I love this file. I keep it in my purse. My nail edges are smoothr and my nails aren't as brittle as they were previously and my polish lasts longer. I recommend this file to everyone!
Sneha S.
London, London
This was my first crystal file and I still love it! It makes shaping your nail and filing it super easy. The crystal file is also easy to clean and is portable in the container it comes in.
apple j.
Very gentle on nails, but horrible if you do not like the sensation of nails on a chalk board. The price is average and the nail file does the job. However, would I buy it again? No. It lasts a lifetime but I don't find myself reaching for it more than my emery boards. Overall meh.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys