BY SEPHORA #9 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jordan H.
West Palm Beach, FL
This crystal nail file has definitely helped with my previously delicate and peeling nails, much gentler than typical emory boards it is also still quite effective at grooming nails. I keep one at home and one in my makeup bag in my purse. If it breaks I will definitely get another. Definitely worth the extra few books over a traditional file.
Naomi N.
Kings Point, NY
This product is great. Beautiful color (my favorite!!!!!) Very firm and stiff which is what you should look for in a nail filer. This filer doesn't shed like most other ones which is great so I definitely recommend it. Also, it's small and great for on the go. I certainly recommend this nail filer thanks Sephora!!!! Love this awesome filer
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I love mini everything! I love this because I can carry it in my purse or backpack if I ever need it on the go. The quality of the file is great and it lasts a lot longer than most nail files I have tried.
Jameaira P.
The nail file is ok they last longer than the usual nail files you'll find in like dollar stores but it is from Sephora so it'll have a better brand and quality which is why the price is so high even though it is a better quality nail filer it still is a nail file and when it comes down to it so the price I believe needs to be cut
Isabella L.
San Diego, CA
Love this nail file because of the fact that it's crystal which is amazing! The crystal files my nails effortlessly and creates a smooth soft edge to my nails. I love this file because it's different than the ordinary sand paper like nail files that always seem to loose they're grittiness after a couple uses!
Jess M.
El Dorado Hills, CA
Love the color of the nail file!! It is amazing. I would buy the nail file. I bought it at sephora. It gets the job done! It has very good quality compared to others. I would recommend it to others.
Sirena L.
Union City, CA
This is an amazing travel nail file. I love the size because it fits right in my purse and is there when I need it. It files my nails beautifully! Love this product and would recommend it to others!
Rana S.
Howell, Mi
My nails tend to be very soft and break easily. The fine quality of the abrasives on the surface of this file result in my nail tips being much smoothr than when I have used cheaper versions. I know it is a lot of money for a simple file.
Kelsey V.
N las vegas, Nv
I actually love these files. The cardboard ones always seem to rip on me or not last very long, and these last FOREVER! If they seem to get dull I just wipe with a damp washcloth and they're like new again. Definitely recommend!
Karen T.
Stanfield, NC
I really didn't care for this file. It was to coarse for me. It was hard to get good direction with out it slipping off my nail. For the price it was good enough to carry in my purse. I would not buy it again and wouldn't recommend it for use all of the time. Only a stand by when nothing else better is handy.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys