BY SEPHORA #12 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Adina K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This miniature version of the full size crystal file is a great save for my purse. The full size is my first glass file and with regard to both sizes, I love em. Find them less harsh than the usual boards.
Cassidy J.
Queen City Texas
This thing is literally perfect you would never regret buying this!! It’s so great to use for fingers and toes and it files down so beautifully!! It’s so amazing!! I would recommend buying it’s wonderful!
Alexis L.
It works very well. I would recommend once a week it has really helped me. I will be using this again I hope you enjoy. Yes it met my expectations it did exactly what I wanted. packaging was normal nothing fancy. Yes I will be happy to buy again whuen I can.
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I received one of these years ago as a Christmas gift. Sadly it broke a couple of years ago, but I went back to the store to purchase more. It's the only nail file I use now.
Kenia C.
Delano
OMG IAM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS NAIL FILES! they work so well and the packaging is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! cant get my eyes off of it!. It is my first time using it i would totally buy this product again!! So worth it
Danielle J.
I am not a huge fan of these particular nail file styles. The glass doesn't do as good of a job in my opinion; however, if this is your style, then it is a great buy. It's affordable and nicely packaged. I personally would not purchase again, but like I said, if this is the type you like, then it's worth a try!
Samantha L.
Orem, UT
My nails are one of the most important things to keep cute I can’t not go out wearing sandals if I don’t have my feet done so I had to purchase this nail filer for a good fast pedi at home I mean what can go wrong with your toes looking like you just went to the nail salon this is a great way to save so money I Cary this in my purse it also help with my hand nails you know those moments when you out in public and your break your nail this come In handy right
Trina L.
Really nice nail file, comes with a cute little case so you can take it with you, fits easily in your purse.  These types of nail files last forever, and are pretty much the same across the board.  Only reason I gave 4 out of 5 was because you can find these cheaper at other stores.
Yah'leanah C.
Lynnwood
Love this nail file. Very easy to use doesn’t break my nails off and it lasts a long time! I recommend this product! It is also in a very cute color and has a cute little case to put it in!
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys