SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #6 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

Lauren W.
Temecula, CA
Works perfect! It's my color, it's mini, I can take it anywhere! It's truly perfect if you have a metting coming up and do it in the car, office, etc.
Rachael B.
Nanuet, NY
The perfect nail file! Never dulls, easy to throw into my purse and have on hand. Very easy to clean and store. It makes nail care possible on the go.
Jenn K.
LOVE crystal nail files they feel very weird at first but I feels less damaging than regular $1 nail files I never leave Sephora without getting one
Jennifer R.
Tipton, IN
Didn't really care for this. Worked just fine. Just don't see the point in paying more for something that will last just as long as a throw away one
Christine T.
Norridgewock, ME
I love this little mini file with the case. I keep it in my purse for on the go touch ups and breaks. The only downside is the tend to. Real easily.
Crystal R.
This nail file is awesome and its really adorable and the carrying case is cute abd stops gunk and dirt from getting on my file when its in my purse
araseli o.
Abilene, TX
i hardly use nail files butonly time is when nail cheaps off and its bothering me but most nail files work and so does this one. will buy if needed.
Brittney B.
APO, AP
I HAVE HAD THIS FOR FOREVER!! I love that it comes with a case! I carry it in my purse. I buy them as stocking stuffers for my friends and family.
Anna S.
Syracuse , NY
They made them very pretty and durable, but i don't know if they really work well. I find that I have to spend way more time to get the job done
Stephanie N.
Reading , PA
I don't have to spend precious minutes going back and forth trying to get my nails down this does the job pretty quickly and is super easy to use
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys