SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #6 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

Suhaydee R.
New York
No se me ha acusado a los estudiantes organizados por el momento en que se me ha acusado a los estudiantes organizados por el momento en que se me ha acusado
Brittany B.
Waunakee, WI
I carry this nail file with me everywhere. I have had it for several years and it still keeps my nails in shape on the go.
I couldn't stand to be without it.
Amanda S.
ligonier
Love love love this product! I get this in my stocking every year for Christmas! What a great stocking stuffer! Works great on my nails and love the colors!
cerah k.
Oakland, CA
Came with the gift my cousin got me and like a said about the nail clippers it does what it needs to do but I use it because I dk t need a new one just yet
Stephanie C.
Cypress, TX
Amazing nail file! So gentle, but gets the job done. I liked it so much I bought one for my mom, who loved it so much she bought one for my sister in law.
Betty y.
Fontana, CA
Ok I have these everywhere I carry my purse. As a dental assistance I need to have clean nails and pretty mail so I file alot. I love these and it's cute .
ossiris a.
Moreno Valley, CA
This nail filer is so cute you could take this anywhere you go and always do your nails while you're out it keeps your nail super smooth and well trimmed
tierra s.
District Heights, MD
It works perfectly and is cute. You can take it everywhere you go and use it. I love this color this why I got this one but the other colors are cute to
ashley r.
Oxford, PA
The work really good I recommend it they're amazing I use them all the time and have friends who use them and are amazed by them and they're easy to use.
Ashley D.
Burlington, VT
This is one of the first items I have ever purchased at Sephora, and i haven't had to buy another one since. It has lasted me five years, and always gets the job done. I love the fact that it comes in a case. Compared to the alternatives, i would recommend investing in a one time purchase of a good nail file like this one.
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys