BY SEPHORA #8 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jacque O.
Frederick, MD
These files are way more effective than regular reusable nail files. I purchased this product at a Sephora in JC Penny's. It is very easy to use. I will definitely buy another one of mine ever breaks or gets lost. I would recommend this to any one looking for a great, long lasting nail file.
Elvira S.
Grand Jct, MI
The Sephora nail file comes in a handy little case where it keeps it protected and helps for you to be able to carry it anywhere like your purse. I find this nail filer to be more effective than others. Others tend to wear out quickly but this one does not because it is crystal. Works great.
Nyanuer M.
Mankato, MN
This is great its nice and small and easy to use. I love, love, love the pretty colors and i would totally buy it again. Its easy to fit in a purse and take it places it dosen't feel so weird on my nails and it keeps them nice and even. I would recomend this to every lady who is interested in keeping their nails looking good and healthy.
Ashlie W.
Hesperia, CA
I keep this file on my purse and I reach for it all of the time. The grits on the file have not gone away and I have had this for over a year. This allows me to smooth down any abrasive edges and has saved me throughout my day on many occasions. I also love the carrying case.
Sierra B.
I usually don't need a nail file cause i'm trying to grow my nails out. However when I need to shape them I love using crystal nail files. Crystal files actually don't break your nails as easily. So for the health of your nails it's a great investment. Great Job Sephora!!
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
Can't recommend this crystal nail file enough! So gentle on your nails, you can file in both directions without damage, and on top of that, you can use this file again and again! Just rinse it off and you're good to go. It stores nicely in the case and has stayed safe.
Marissa M.
I have the large version of this file and the mini that I keep in my purse. I strongly prefer crystal files over the sandpaper style, because they create a smoothr edge, and my nails seem to split and peel less when I use only crystal files. this mini size is perfect for keeping in my purse for those random snags or breaks:-)
Erin B.
Albertville, AL
This nail file is the best. Years ago,I spent a lot of money on a crystal nail file not realizing that I would fall in love with it and only want to use them from then on. Definitely recommend. I never have a problem with the file cracking my nails and I find that they last so much longer than metal files.
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
My love of glass files started with this Sephora one . I have now found a much better company that makes amazing glass files . Glass files are less harsh on the nails and shape very well. The glass file lasts soo much longer then any nail file I've used.
Heather B.
Overland Park, KS
This nail file is a wonderful addition to my purse- I love that the file is glass and it comes with a carrying container- keeping the product safe in my bag. After using this I noticed my nails were peeling less than with a regular file. Overall a great product.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys