BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

member-c00771b14
Grand Bay, AL
I love crystal nail files! They last longer, in my own opinion. I can't use normal nail files after using this one! there are no cons! It kicks the competitions butt! Would definitely recommend to others!
Victoria S.
Bethlehem, PA
Only nail file I've come to know and love, never gets dull! Such a reasonable price for a salon quality product. Wouldn't go back to those cheap files after using this one.
Megan I.
These do the trick but I’m not that impressed with the crystal. Is the crystal supposed to be better than an emery board? It’s a little too expensive for what it is. I would just stick to a cheaper emery board.
Vivian m.
Cooper City, FL
This product is absolutely amazing!! Hands down one of my favorites!! It’s makes my nails look amazing!! This product is a staple in my home!! Totally recommend and you get the bang for your buck!!
Susan S.
I love this nail file. Unfortunately I did break it. It pretty and fun to use. I love that it has a little case for it. I was skeptical about the file but a friend of mine said she loved hers so I had to pick one up and try it.
alexandra b.
Looks cute does the job fits in your bag to get out whenever you may need them! I bought this at ulta and it was really cheap! Easy to use and I'll be buying more for my friends soon
Yara A.
Deland, FL
I love this stuff, it can be very easy for your own nail file to ruin or damage your own nails but being that has such a nice material to prevents breaking your nails
Divya K.
I love how the nail file is better than some of the other brands that I’ve used before. This mini crystal nail file don’t snap in piece like other ones💖It the best 🤩✨
Meagan P.
West Babylon , NY
I love this file. It's the perfect size and it's amazing that it comes with a case. The file is at a great price point for what you get. This is the first crystal nail file (almost glass like) and I haven't needed to replace it yet. I have had it for 5 years too so it has a great lifetime to it. Unlike other files you can reuse this all the time. Just wet it after you use to remove the nail dust. High recommend.
Susan S.
First of all purple is my favorite color. I was so happy that Sephora had a purple nail file. It is just so pretty and I absolutely love that it has a case. I keep this in my purse for when my nails break.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.