BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kayla Y.
Manalapan, NJ
Love the compact size. I do not use it often as the only time is when the nail salon doesn't file the corners enough or if I should break a nail before my next appointment
Yah'leanah C.
Lynnwood
Love this nail file. Very easy to use doesn’t break my nails off and it lasts a long time! I recommend this product! It is also in a very cute color and has a cute little case to put it in!
Angelica H.
Smiths Station, AL
This nail file is not only cute, but very easy to carry around with you on your purse. Files your nails nicely and leaves tips of nails feeling smooth. Does a good job.
Elise E.
I think that a nail file is just a nail file and I don't have a preference of a certain type of nail file but I will tell you that this nail file definitely does the job.
Kennedy B.
New Orleans, LA
I have to please nail files I have a yellow one and a pink one and I'm just dying to get another color because they are so pretty yes they are so useful I love these things so much to the point where I would buy all of the colors
Brittany R.
South Wales
It has a nice course texture to file your nail. Its not to soft and not to rough so it doesn't ruin your nail. I know other files either dont work or ruin your nail
Alexis M.
I love this compact file because it easily fits in my handbag. It's durable for strong nails and leaves my edges clean unlike other brands that tend to rough edges.
member-c00771b14
Grand Bay, AL
I love crystal nail files! They last longer, in my own opinion. I can't use normal nail files after using this one! there are no cons! It kicks the competitions butt! Would definitely recommend to others!
Victoria S.
Bethlehem, PA
Only nail file I've come to know and love, never gets dull! Such a reasonable price for a salon quality product. Wouldn't go back to those cheap files after using this one.
Megan I.
These do the trick but I’m not that impressed with the crystal. Is the crystal supposed to be better than an emery board? It’s a little too expensive for what it is. I would just stick to a cheaper emery board.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.