SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #10 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

Julia P.
Corona, CA
It does an excellent job but my nails are far too sensitive to use. It feels as though I am rubbing my nails against a chalkboard. However, it files my nails fast and the edges are smooth.
Ttoya H.
Youngstown, OH
I love this filer. It great for shaping your natural nails if their short. I think if you have kids this would be the perfect filer for you to use. So this is a must try people a must try😉
Shay d.
Efficient and clean one of the best I've used In a long time. The price us a bit up there but if you're looking for an alternative the other sephora nail files are just as amazing.
Jennifer K.
Fairfax, VA
I love all crystal nail files. they work great and have a little of those white powder. it's pretty and easy to carry I love it so much and it works very well and I recommend
Rupi K.
To be able to file your nails both ways is what any person in a rush would feel greatful for!!! This glass file lets my nails grow strong and just shine when I buff on top.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
My nails look awesome since Ive started using this and I have to say I can thank it to sephora collection mini crystal nail file for it. Loving my perfectly shaped nails!
Caitlyn G.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Works very well, helps to shapen my nails well. Smooth product and love using it. There are multiple colors to chose from and I would recommend this product to anyone.
Amarilis O.
this makes your nail have a great shape and has your nail polish going on smooth this file can last longer than other an the crystal feels like a rich nail treatment
Samantha D.
I bought this nail file from Sephora. I'm not crazy about it. I never tried a glass or plastic or whatever it is now five before. I did not like the way that it felt
I like to keep my nails look on point and healthy and strong so I recommend other to get products like this for the nails if you like to keep your nails looking good.
rachel.Z ..
Its look good what do think guys