SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #10 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

Breanna P.
Lincoln University, PA
I love this nail file. I usually hate filing my nails but the color and the grit on it makes it so much less painful. I use this once a week and it lasts long! love it
Sara N.
College Park, MD
Looks pretty and it gets the job done! I find this nail file is not too harsh where it completely tears apart my nails but does the job of grooming them efficiently.
Jennifer M.
Lorton, Va
Love the crystal nail file!! Gives your nail a perfectly smooth finish every time without that horrible sound a traditional nail file sings. Easy to use,fewer swipes,and stylish.
H H.
Love this nail file! It gives a nice smooth nail edge and in my opinion is much more sanitary than regular nail files. You can wipe it down with alcohol. It will break though if dropped on a hard surface.
Tanya F.
Love this nail file. It doesn't get worn out like normal ones do and it comes in a case so you can bring it anywhere and it won't get messed up. Would recommend to anyone and would definitely buy again.
Love this nail files it's great for on the go and is so efficient to get that perfect nail shape I've used this for a while and though I bit pricey it's definitely better than most files and worth it
Pauline M.
Washington, DC
I just love the crystal nail file I just switched from the other nail files and I can definitely tell you it's the best decision I've ever made. It shapes my nail without a problem and I think it healthy for my nails love this product
Lisa S.
Savannah, GA
I absolutely love this nail file. It's easy to clean off when you're through and it has an awesome case. It works perfect for filing down your nails as well as making smooth corrections to any chips.
Marlenne C.
Garland, TX
On top of this nail file looking cute it does thr job splendidly! I don't like to cut my nails so, i use this amazing nail file to take lenght away from my nails. It leaves them incredibly groomed!
Alyssa M.
San Pedro , CA
Both stylish and useful. I always keep one in my bag in case of and accident and one at home for manicures and pedicures. Practical and not too hard on your nails.
rachel.Z ..
Its look good what do think guys