BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
christen b.
Baytown, TX
I love this many it still gets the job done and you're able to carry it around and your purse if you need it. I keep it in my purse at all times just in case I have a little emergency.
Michelle K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The only nail file I use. Glass files are much gentler on the nail and reduce peeling. I’ve had this file for many years (maybe 5?) and I see myself using it for many more. I never use a regular file
Madison Y.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! Way better than your average nail file! I got my file at Sephora! It is smooth on the nail bed, and doesn't tear it up. I would definitely use it again. Definitely worth a second buy!
Erika C.
I love my glass nail filer? I have been doing some mail art and my nails tend to chip or have a bit on a hang nail and gets caught. I race to fine my Sephora nail filer to fix it
Jes W.
Eagle River, WI
I seriously love this nail file sooo much! And it honestly for being at Sephora is not that expensive and the quality is great!! I would definitely recommend using this!
Martina P.
Glass files are the best, very resistant and very cute. I bought it in Sephora in Valencia and i think it was 5 euros which is good for nail file that will last forever. I love the color pink!
Jackie H.
Soap Lake, WA
Worked great, a lot better than a normal nail file. It’s my go to nail file, I reach for this whenever my nail has a small chip. One or two swipes and it’s taken care of.
Carly J.
Casper
Love this sephora nail file and the cute little carrier it comes with. This file can last a long time depending on how often you file your nails along with how harshly.
Kayla Y.
Manalapan, NJ
Love the compact size. I do not use it often as the only time is when the nail salon doesn't file the corners enough or if I should break a nail before my next appointment
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.