BY SEPHORA #13 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Marbelis A.
Doral, FL
I had this product! And let me express it i love it is a great product for those girls who wants their nails look pretty and in good conditiona i buy it in an store a couplea of months ago and it definitely worth it!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
It's good when you're in a pinch, but not ideal for everyday use. Not sure if this glass is hard on my nails or what! Also, I feel like I have to replace this sooner than a traditional nail file...
Andromeda M.
Davenport, IA
Absolutly love this nail file. It is great for going in my purse or even in my car when i may need to file a nail quickly. It is also durable after i got this i threw out all my old files.
Shareena J.
This is seriously my favorite naile file! It has a really fine grit, so it's gentle on your nails, but it works extremely well. This file gets my nails smooth and spiffy in no time. Also love the carry case. : )
Elena R.
Rosemont, Illinois
This nail file is so perfect! It shapes my nails so effortlessly and so easily. It’s super easy to use and again, super affordable from Sephora! I love using this after I do this to my nails I feel so confident when I’m done!
Courtney B.
Hinesville, GA
Pricey and hard to find but those are my only complaint! I always thought I could just use the ones from walmart but these leave my nails feeling so smooth like I just went to a nail salon
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
christen b.
Baytown, TX
I love this many it still gets the job done and you're able to carry it around and your purse if you need it. I keep it in my purse at all times just in case I have a little emergency.
Michelle K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The only nail file I use. Glass files are much gentler on the nail and reduce peeling. I’ve had this file for many years (maybe 5?) and I see myself using it for many more. I never use a regular file
Erika C.
I love my glass nail filer? I have been doing some mail art and my nails tend to chip or have a bit on a hang nail and gets caught. I race to fine my Sephora nail filer to fix it
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys