SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #7 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

Anayeli S.
Gonzales, CA
I love this nail file hands down, I love it I love it I love it! I do nails from home and I had this in my kit for personal use and noticed one day it was gone, its that good I guess someone had to steal it so I got myself a new one and keep it out of my kit.
Michelle F.
Macomb, IL
I received this as a gift from my mother. It's weird getting used to the feeling of crystal versus a traditional emory board but it serves the same function. I don't think I would go out of my way to buy this again, but it's not the worst nail file there is.
Marie A.
Parkersburg, WV
Love the file, works great. My only complaint is 10 dollars for a file but I've priced crystal files elsewhere and it's not the worst. It comes with a nice case to put the file in which is great for keeping it in your purse to carry. This is also a nice gift.
Carol C.
Bronx, NY
Esta lima es buena para llevar en tu cartera es perfecta para un rapidito cuando una una se nos dana o necesita una limpiadita. Me encanta el colo y es muy duradera le recomiendo que la prueben les gustara corran a comprarla
Kristin D.
Breaux Bridge
These things last for about a year with you using full blast. It's great bc it doesn't leave horrible edges like a normal file. Smooth and shiny tips with quick filing time. Have bought for years and will never change!
Jen C.
Elmwood Park, IL
Awesome Product. Fun and trendy color. Great holder. Product itself worked great and didn't leave my nails feeling rigid. Would recommend to others. Easy to carry around with me on the go
A M.
Highly recommend this file. It gently files away nails without feeling like your running sandpaper across your nails! Leaves a nice smooth finish and slowly takes a little bit off at time.

Only con to it is it tends to stink after awhile, I just rinse mine with some alcohol and it seems to be fine then.
Kristin G.
Denton, TX
I have heard time and time again that crystal nail files are the way to go. However, maybe it was just this one in particular - it felt rough on my nails and it seemed to cause splitting.
Yunieth S.
Jersey city , Nj
I love this nail file, it's a small file but work wonders. I have more then 3 years with the same file and still works at it is a new file. Best file you can buy.
Dianelba B.
The product is well made, and extremely easy to cut nails even without showering. Cuts are sharp with very little force needed. The File is very streamlined and easy to follow also, and the carrying case just makes it a must for every household.
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys