BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Jordxy
Something worth trying I don really use mine even though it’s super pretty and pretty
Bego C.
España
Is the best Lima there is for the nails and is very difficult to find and I love
Muy buena como que me uniera echo pedicure en un salón de belleza de 5 estrellas
Zuzia L.
Birmingham, U.K.
I like it. It is sharp but won't irritate my nIls. I would recommend it to you
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
Esta es sin duda mi favortia, probe tambien la morada pero esta me encantaaaaa
Tamires S.
Alem de ter um lindo designer, deixa suas unhas com um acabamento perfeito.
Julia D.
This is the perfect size nail file to take with you on the go whether you just want one in your purse for a nail "emergency" or you are going traveling and need to pack light. The only negative of this is I find you do not get a lot of uses out of it. There are better nail files for a cheaper cost
molly k.
Great product! Would definitely but again as mine is knackered now as I’ve had it for 10 months... love it and it looks beautiful!
سمية س.
Dukhan
It’s an amazing product! Very good I would say I used to think all nail files are the same until I purchased Sephora’s crystal nail file 😍🙈 and now I refuse to use anything else. It gives such a good smooth finish to the nails, it’s just too classy this product as it comes with a case . It’s really worth it I highly recommend it!!
Justine D.
Dunkerque
cette lime a ongle est totalement canon !!!elle est en vente a un prix imbattable et elle possede egalement une pochette pour le ranger ce qui la rend tres pratique et je la remmande vraiment et elle ne depasser pas les 8€ si je me souviens bien donc une affaire au top je vous recommande
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.