BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Maria Gabriela S.
Caracas, Ccs
Is the best nail file collection of the life and have a crystal to put in and is purple
Adriana C.
SUPER UTIL ME AYUDA MUCHO CON LAS PESTAÑAS ME LAS HACE MAS GRANDE SE NOTA LA DIFERENCIA
Lily m.
One of the best glass files i had
Recomened for big filing only
Price is ok
I love this
Jordxy
Something worth trying I don really use mine even though it’s super pretty and pretty
Bego C.
España
Is the best Lima there is for the nails and is very difficult to find and I love
Muy buena como que me uniera echo pedicure en un salón de belleza de 5 estrellas
Zuzia L.
Birmingham, U.K.
I like it. It is sharp but won't irritate my nIls. I would recommend it to you
Macarena S.
Chiclayo
Esta es sin duda mi favortia, probe tambien la morada pero esta me encantaaaaa
Tamires S.
Alem de ter um lindo designer, deixa suas unhas com um acabamento perfeito.
Julia D.
This is the perfect size nail file to take with you on the go whether you just want one in your purse for a nail "emergency" or you are going traveling and need to pack light. The only negative of this is I find you do not get a lot of uses out of it. There are better nail files for a cheaper cost
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.