BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ang E.
This is a must have in your bag. It's pretty and pretty. I wish Sephora ship to my location.
Jennifer C.
Victoria
Super fine does its job. I love the colours it comes in. I always use it when doing my nails
Yas M.
Maple Ridge, BC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favourite nail file ever! Have been using it for years and seriously it’s the best
Cecilia P.
Helps me to have beautiful nails, care.
Makes the cuticle is better, make my beautiful nails
Maite S.
I like it very much, it is so easy to use it and leaves perfect results. I would buy it again
Patricia A.
Saint Martin D'Heres
J’ai pas aimer, tout le monde m’a dit que c’est cool, mais j’ai utiliser et j’ai été triste !
Sally C.
Shrewsbury , Shropshire
Love the look of the file and the packaging nail file lasts a long time and works amazingly
Eneida R.
Miami
Expensive but quality counts with my nails. My sister loaned me hers and I had to have one.
Niloofar Z.
Best nail file ever, had metal and sponge ones before, but this is the only one I use now!
Moron L.
Bonne lime à ongle et très jolie couleur rose, très fille je recommande et son prix correct
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.