BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Sofia b.
Love the colours and the product lasts a long time packaging is so pretty shapes my nails really smoothly
Nayara G.
Pli muito bem deixa as unhas maraaaaaaaaa de mais show perfeitas mesmo adoro lindas de mais nem palavras
Lisset C.

great
They are not aggressive
Outlined ideally your nails
I like the colors with design and presentation
Lina G.
Me gustó mucho, quisiera poder utilizarlo nuevamente, estoy fascinada con los productos sephora. Yupiiiii
Sdf K.
riffa
I love the product best nail shaper ones and affordable too i love to all who want this is a good product
Ella O.
This nail filer is one of the best I have used! I am a repeat user ! It is one of my favorite products !
salma b.
temara
I really want to use it please follow me I follow back.♧♧♧

Love you so much ♤♤♤♡♡♡♡♢
Michelle A.
Me encanta el color rosa y en ses producto queda muy bien ademas la calidad es muy buena la recomiendo
Lauren D.
aberdeen
Love this product it's a must and I carry it everywhere with me the glass makes it better to work with
Jona J.
Super cool ! You nails look very different healthy and beautiful so yes def yes ! the price is good too
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.