BY SEPHORA #10 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ana N.
I still use this file i like it alot but for me its more for touch ups than shaping I do use acrylic nails so i use this when i take them off to help my nails look more descent than destroyed by false nails
monica c.
This is an impressive nail file to shape. And best of all is that this file will not wear out. It is like new every time. Just clean it or run under water to rinse and do. Keeps nails clean with no sharp edges. I realize that the price is more than most people would want to spend, but it's worth it in the long run. Love mine and I have bought several as gifts and make great stocking stuffers for Christmas.
Natalie B.
Enterprise, AL
I have used a few different nail files but the Sephora brand usually does the trick. It's a good value for the product but not a big fan of the color on it. It's easy to use and would definitely buy again.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
I just love Crystal nail files. The colt is gorgeous and I live the way it makes my nails smooth. When I need to file quickly and don’t have time to buff everything this is perfect. I use it all the time.
Isabelle N.
Huntington , IN
I love this glass nail file because it does not wear out it is easy to take on the go and that it is in a good price range. It is easy to use and glides across the nail smoothly I bought mine at Sephora.
Shelby A.
Oneida, TN
I use their collection all the time it is amazing and just a good brand to use I love it was my first time using it and easy to apply and I love it and it is a little pricey not to much and I would buy it again
Sarah C.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is super cute and does exactly what it's supposed to do. There's not much more to say besides it's easy to use gets the job done perfect so it's good and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Paige C.
Webster
This is a mini file, so it's perfect for travels, or just to stick in your purse. It's a great file, i've had mine for a while and i love it. Not only is it a great product, but it's also super pretty.
Lauren F.
This nail file is the only one I use, and I've repurchased it SO many times over the years. The crystal shapes the nail so much more smoothly than typical, more abrasive files. No jagged edges here!
Mariah M.
Dayton , OH
I use this every time I do my nails they always get the job done . You can find this at Sephora . It comes with a little container to hold the nail file. You can travel with this and take it anywhere . I think this product is great
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys