SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Maura S.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Estefania C.SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File Purple uploaded by Chantelle F.

BY SEPHORA #6 in Nail Files

A durable, crystal nail file in perfectly pretty colors. Easily add this travel-friendly, nail-loving file to your handbag for beautiful tips on the go. The long-lasting design will sculpt your nails for years to come and the coordinated case promises to protect the tool when not in use. see more...

Sally L.
Crystal nail files last a lot longer than the standard cardboard ones. Very nice, the file has not gone dull throughout months of usage. Comes in a nice holder do you do not have to leave it out in the open. Would recommend for people who file nails regularly because it is a bit pricey
Allison S.
King Of Prussia, PA
It's so amazing! The crystal file never gets dull and it comes in the perfect size and a great little case that snaps shut. It also has a point to it so you can get corners. The only down side is that the file is pretty thick. So if your nails are short, it won't grab them that well.
Anne W.
Indianapolis, IN
Once you use a crystal nail file you will never go back to regular cardboard files. I do my nails myself and absolutely hate filing them. This nail file is a dream come true! It allows me to give my nails a nice shape, but without hurting my fingertips (I keep my nails pretty short).
Lani H.
Palm Bay, FL
All though it's a nice travel size, it's not much more than your average nail filer. I did appreciate it's convenience but you could probably get a regular sized temporary nail filer for a similar price. The material is tougher, so this mini filer is one you can keep for a while.
olga s.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
I use this nail file for a long time. I like it because it doesn't ruin my nails when i file it. It does the job great and it is not expensive. I use it almost everyday. I like it better than other nail files because it files my nails very gentle. I will for sure buy it again.
Katrina G.
Eugene, OR
I love that this comes in a case so it is always protected. This nail file has come in handy more than once. It's super gentle on the nail and it's easy to wash and reuse!
Karen M.
This nail is worth the money just because it serves it's purpose and i don't have to keep on buying nail files continuously. It's gentle on my nails which I love because my nails are prone to breakage. I do love this nail file !
A M.
Lisle, IL
Love this!!! Super cute and I keep it in my purse all the time. The only drawback as it seems like it could break, but so far so good. It is nice and firm and I have used it many, many times, and the file doesn't not seem like it has worn out just yet. Great product.
Emily S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is my second crystal nail file because my first was stolen! It always stays perfectly sharp and doesn't dull. The mini size is perfect for stashing into my purse (i have the large size and it is HUGE, i think). It's just a solid, good nail file
Jenn S.
Midland, MI
This is a great and colorful file to carry with you in your purse or bag. It doesn't snag nails and lasts for about three months. I'm just not sure that I'd purchase it again given the price and that there are comparable files out there at a lower price point.
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys