BY SEPHORA

Cristina S.
Realy beauty
It works well
I am happy with this
Hoy can taKe it in tour bag perfecto
I love it
But there is expensive
Diana S.
Es muy bonito, me encanta los colores , es grandioso, y muy útil, me gusta demasiado, es super bello, recomendadisimo
Debora M.
The best of all the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get the best way to get 5 the best way to get
It's a Good nail file. I would buy more of them. It does its job, and It has a pretty color,Which makes It more fun!
Adri P.
glasgow
So we don’t get Sephora in the uk but you can order so this works I can’t believe how good it works I love it so much
Stéfane K.
belo horizonte
Acho incrível essa marca , usaria / experimentaria e indicaria sempre , nada a reclamar sobre ela , sempre incrível !
eurymar m.
New Rochelle
excellent, leave your nails perfectly beautiful, of very good quality. it's my favorite. That's why I recommend them
Courtney B.
Montrose , BC
Oh my gosh this nail file is so friggin pretty I always collect the pretty design ones. Great product and works great
Mila P.
Sofia
I love it. It does really good job and it’s just awesome. In my opinion it can be a little bit sharper but it’s fine.
Bethany W.
really spapes nails great! it was perfect for my acrylics too, and is not painful when it makes contact with the skin
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.