BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Cindy R.
This crystal file is really cute. The case protects it nicely. Sometimes Sephora collection has some pretty great stuff.
paisley m.
my mini is my favorite i can take it absolutely anywhere we need to go. im happy with the results always and its so handy
Samra K.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Okay so this product is my favvvvv.. As it files my nails very smoothly i love loveee glass filers and they are my go to.
Vanesa H.
Michoacán
Es muy bonito, está perfecto, cumple con su propósito, es fácil de utilizar, el material es muy bueno, de muy buen tamaño
emily l.
Lake Utopia , NB
sephora has the cutest nail files in the cutest packages. They also work amazingly. I'm so in love! Totally recommended.
Salome S.
Tbilisi
It’s very good the quality is amazing but I don’t really like the packaging. The price is affordable and files in seconds
Nidia O.
Barranquilla

I love to have impeccable and strong nails, for which I have always been a favorite to this product. It's incredibly good
Khetura B.
This is my every day nail file, I love how it doesn't go dull after a few uses. And I love that it comes with a cute case
Jacke Q.
El Rosarito
Me encantan estas limas son muy buenas y duraderas no se rompen ninse desgastan tan rapido las recomiendo bastante chikas
Daimaca E.
O pila buna ce tine destul de mult . O folosesc atat pentru mâini cat si pentru picioare destul de acceptabila la pret .
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.