BY SEPHORA #9 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ana N.
I still use this file i like it alot but for me its more for touch ups than shaping I do use acrylic nails so i use this when i take them off to help my nails look more descent than destroyed by false nails
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
I just love Crystal nail files. The colt is gorgeous and I live the way it makes my nails smooth. When I need to file quickly and don’t have time to buff everything this is perfect. I use it all the time.
Natalie B.
Enterprise, AL
I have used a few different nail files but the Sephora brand usually does the trick. It's a good value for the product but not a big fan of the color on it. It's easy to use and would definitely buy again.
Sarah C.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is super cute and does exactly what it's supposed to do. There's not much more to say besides it's easy to use gets the job done perfect so it's good and I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Isabelle N.
Huntington , IN
I love this glass nail file because it does not wear out it is easy to take on the go and that it is in a good price range. It is easy to use and glides across the nail smoothly I bought mine at Sephora.
Shelby A.
Oneida, TN
I use their collection all the time it is amazing and just a good brand to use I love it was my first time using it and easy to apply and I love it and it is a little pricey not to much and I would buy it again
Paige C.
Webster
This is a mini file, so it's perfect for travels, or just to stick in your purse. It's a great file, i've had mine for a while and i love it. Not only is it a great product, but it's also super pretty.
Lauren F.
This nail file is the only one I use, and I've repurchased it SO many times over the years. The crystal shapes the nail so much more smoothly than typical, more abrasive files. No jagged edges here!
Madison C.
Kewadin, MI
Very nice. Made my nails look great (even though I usually wear acrylics). It didn't make my nails hurt like the others do. It was a very good price. They look really nice too. I recommend them.
Christian P.
Bremerton
It is so durable and has great packaging. I can't forget to buy another one of them if I lose mine because it had such a nice style, this  SEPHORA COLLECTION Crystal Nail File
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys