BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Ana J.
I've had mine for a quite some time now and it's still in a good shape:) I think it's way better to buy one quality file than having to buy a new one every 2 weeks
kayleigh p.
This is a very high quality product it takes away the dead nail cells nicely and It is good value for money and would recommend to others and repurchase when gone
Cerys W.
Swansea
This is good to file and shape nails, but it tends to make my nails become bristle like. I would buy less expensive one next time as this isn’t anything special.
Samantha W.
Cornwall, ON
This works so well . This product didn't disappoint at all ! Was very pleased with the price. Purchased from Sephora. Use almost everyday. Was good value definetly. Have bought many times and will continue to do so in the future.
Nora C.
Laayoune
Hello ! MY NAME IS NORA FROM MOROCCO I HAVE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL AND A FACEBOOK PAGE ALSo INSTAGRAM . I SEE YOUR PRODUCTS AND I REALLY LOVE this ONE.and I will be so happy to review your products in my account  and share it with my followers I send you this message for make a collaborationwith you  I'd like to promote it on My social medias and I would beable to put together a honest post reviewThank you""
Vale S.
This is an awesome nail file for shaping. And the best part about it is that this file does not get worn. Its like new every single time. Just wipe it off or run under water to rinse off and done. It keeps the nails clean with no sharp edges.
member-6de0a
Colour is fav using it for very long easy to use and its good for long time use and it has very good quality
Amelia F.
London, Essex
Personally crystal nail files are my favourite. This one especially! It quickly files my nails into my desired shape. But I'm always worried about breaking it
Meghan P.
Smiths falls , ON
I love the crystal nail file! It’s not as good as a normal nail file but it definitely does the trick! Definitely recommend and will be buying more again soon
Alexa A.
Surrey
Crystal nail files are the best thing you will ever use on your nails. They last forever, never break, chip or get dirty. They make your nails look great!
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.