BY SEPHORA #12 in Nail Files

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Mia M.
Marshalltown, IA
Really good nail file, it's a pretty color and comes in the same color case.  It works well for not too expensive a price, and since I prefer crystal/glass nail files over the board type, I'd definitely recommend this one.
Kat S.
Estero, FL
I like it but I don't like the weird feel of it. That's the only reason for four stars. Otherwise, it gets the job done and it does it well. I just like the rough ones better. I think I would buy it again so I can get used to it.
Jodeci H.
Bakersfield, CA
I love glass nail files. This one is so nice and files your nails so quick one swipe and you're good. The packaging is so cute. It's pricey for a nail file but it's worth the money it lasts long so you don't have to worry about buying multiple.
Angie T.
Apple Valley , MN
This is a good file. A little expensive for just one nail file and it doesn't really do anything that a cheaper file can't do. I won't purchase again but it was fun to try this product out. Try it if you like to try stuff!
Karel A.
Brandon , FL
This nail file has the cutest packing ever which really made me buy it. It has the perfect size for traveling and it is very useful. My nails have improved , they're stronger and healthier and I know this healed it a lot !
Kathleen A.
Fairport , NY
I love this nail file and have purchased several for myself and for gifts. You just have to run it under water to clean it and it is supposed to be better for your nails. I always get a smooth file and I would repurchase
luisa r.
I would like to use the product I heard they are excellent and durable. Yo podria usar la marca opi , revlon They are more suitable for me, In comparison with others is a product costs,For your presentation if the easy application is remarkable.
Evelyn M.
San Diego, CA
Crystal nail files are a great investment. They prevent breakage and create a smooth surface that keeps your nails from snagging on clothing or your hair. This does a great job and I would repurchase if it breaks.
haydon s.
First of all I love the color because pink is my favorite color so that's a plus. Perfect for keeping in my purse on the go especially when I have a hang nail or something that's bothering me while out and about
Taily M.
Naples, FL
Love this because Is small and it fits pretty much everywhere and we all have that one moment that you need it. Great quality it works amazing even though of its sizes. Would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
laura z.
How much was this file?
Megan G.
KARLA G.
Corona, NY
Where I can buy it this ? Because I want it
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys