BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File

Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Kat J.
1,153 reviews
I have the full size version of this nail file, and it’s the best money I’ve ever spent...

I needed a new nail file and frankly, none of the other files on the market were doing my nails justice. Sometimes my nails can be frail and prone to flaking, and a metal file always made those issues worse. Once I saw this glass nail file at Sephora, I just knew I had to try it. It has two sides and they’re both a very fine grain, so it’s super convenient if you have brittle nails or even if you just want a more precise file. It’s incredibly easy to use and clean, and it comes with a handy cover too. The cover is a cheap plastic, but don’t let that deter you, I’ve dropped this file several times and the cheap plastic has kept the glass from breaking; so it may not look super fancy, but it does the job.

I’ve had this nail file for almost 2 years now, and it’s still going strong. I hope Sephora never discontinues it, I would be heartbroken!
Alexa M.
Totowa, NJ
no, just no, it was weird for my bc it kinda only really just filed nails that needed a bit of trim. i like to have an all in one file. It can make the nail shorter, buff a bit and also be able to take off gel if there is residue.
Lauren P.
I have had this nail file for 5 years and it’s still going strong. I can’t live without it! Seriously! I now buy it as part of gifts for any occasion. It doesn’t hurt your nails and leaves a smooth finish.
Prutha T.
Arlington, VA
I always have to make sure my nails are properly done, so I always make sure to have one of these nail filers with me at all times. They last for numerous uses and come in so many different designs. Only giving it a 3 because it does leave white nail residue everywhere.
Ivana M.
I HATE this product it CUT me so many times I couldn't even do my nails for 1 MONTHS and the worst part I had to go to the doctors so many times and see how it was doing and also I had to get massages every other day and if the Chinese people accidentally hurt me it started to bleed don't get this😡😡
Jordan G.
Grovetown, GA
Had this file for a few years now and i use it multiple times a week! It’s held up really well and I love he case it came in! Good value considering how long it’s held up for! Will probably replace soon and would definitely just buy another of the same!
Jibi P.
This crystal nail file is a GAME CHANGER! I have always had weak, brittle nails that would easily break/flake at the ends. The problem was that I was using emory board nail files. I finally started to use this crystal file and I've noticed a drastic change in my nails. No longer do they break easily, no longer do they flake or look brittle. With this file, my nails now look freshly manicured and healthy! I will ABSOLUTELY buy this file again - I highly recommend it.

Tip - remember to only file your nails in one direction!
Kenia C.
Mc Farland, CA
OMG IAM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS NAIL FILES! they work so well and the packaging is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! cant get my eyes off of it!. It is my first time using it i would totally buy this product again!! So worth it
Danielle J.
I am not a huge fan of these particular nail file styles. The glass doesn't do as good of a job in my opinion; however, if this is your style, then it is a great buy. It's affordable and nicely packaged. I personally would not purchase again, but like I said, if this is the type you like, then it's worth a try!
Trina L.
Really nice nail file, comes with a cute little case so you can take it with you, fits easily in your purse.  These types of nail files last forever, and are pretty much the same across the board.  Only reason I gave 4 out of 5 was because you can find these cheaper at other stores.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.