BY SEPHORA

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kat J.
I have the full size version of this nail file, and it’s the best money I’ve ever spent...

I needed a new nail file and frankly, none of the other files on the market were doing my nails justice. Sometimes my nails can be frail and prone to flaking, and a metal file always made those issues worse. Once I saw this glass nail file at Sephora, I just knew I had to try it. It has two sides and they’re both a very fine grain, so it’s super convenient if you have brittle nails or even if you just want a more precise file. It’s incredibly easy to use and clean, and it comes with a handy cover too. The cover is a cheap plastic, but don’t let that deter you, I’ve dropped this file several times and the cheap plastic has kept the glass from breaking; so it may not look super fancy, but it does the job.

I’ve had this nail file for almost 2 years now, and it’s still going strong. I hope Sephora never discontinues it, I would be heartbroken!
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Prutha T.
Arlington, VA
I always have to make sure my nails are properly done, so I always make sure to have one of these nail filers with me at all times. They last for numerous uses and come in so many different designs. Only giving it a 3 because it does leave white nail residue everywhere.
Ivana M.
I HATE this product it CUT me so many times I couldn't even do my nails for 1 MONTHS and the worst part I had to go to the doctors so many times and see how it was doing and also I had to get massages every other day and if the Chinese people accidentally hurt me it started to bleed don't get this😡😡
Jordan G.
Grovetown, GA
Had this file for a few years now and i use it multiple times a week! It’s held up really well and I love he case it came in! Good value considering how long it’s held up for! Will probably replace soon and would definitely just buy another of the same!
Nique '.
Phx,Az
I bought this on a whim while shopping and now I refuse to use anything else! It files nails so smooth and really helps the nail resist against splitting or chipping. The price is great, not to mention that it lasts FOREVER. Well worth it and highly recommended. SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File
Adina K.
Fair Lawn, NJ
This miniature version of the full size crystal file is a great save for my purse. The full size is my first glass file and with regard to both sizes, I love em. Find them less harsh than the usual boards.
Alexis L.
It works very well. I would recommend once a week it has really helped me. I will be using this again I hope you enjoy. Yes it met my expectations it did exactly what I wanted. packaging was normal nothing fancy. Yes I will be happy to buy again whuen I can.
Kenia C.
Delano
OMG IAM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS NAIL FILES! they work so well and the packaging is SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! cant get my eyes off of it!. It is my first time using it i would totally buy this product again!! So worth it
Sarah L.
Siloam Springs
I received one of these years ago as a Christmas gift. Sadly it broke a couple of years ago, but I went back to the store to purchase more. It's the only nail file I use now.
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
Does this noise stay annoying or no?
rachel.Z ..
oran
Its look good what do think guys
KARLA G.