BeautyNailNail ToolsSephora
COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

what is the best type of nail file for acrylic nails?
Do u guys this this is good I want to buy ?
Durable? Worth the price? Do you see a difference in your nails since using? How long have you used?
Start your review of SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File!
How would you rate this product?
Natalie M.
Cape Coral, FL
This file works so good on your nails it doesn't weaken or break natural nails you can also use this on false nails it shapes and helps remove ridges that are on the nails really recommend to everyone!
Débora F.
KingOfPrussia
SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Crystal Nail File uploaded by Débora F.
Purchased at: Sephora
The quality of the product is excellent, besides being a grace. I loved shopping, it's always in my bag
Ellen G.
Freeland, MI
This is a great product to have in your purse and carry around for those times that you break a nail. Glass/crystal files are much nicer than the traditional "sand paper" nail files. They shape your nails much better and don't have fall out!
Jannette S.
Chicago
I Felt Like This Kinda Broke Some Of My Nails. So I Wasn’t Very Happy With That. I Was Very Happy To Get One In My Purse. It’s Very Convenient. But I’m Not A Second Buyer
Olivia S.
Brookfield, WI
1,011 reviews
love this product. super easy to use and it’s high quality. this brand always does a good job in my opinion! get it!
Tamla F.
This File I Love Because It Never Goes Dull!! But You Have To Be Very Careful With It Because One Good Fall On The Floor It Will Break😩 But Other Than That I Love It! I Keep It In My Handbag As My On The Go File
Krystal Z.
Elizabethtown
This File is amazing as I'm sure all Crystal files are because they don't damage your nails as you use it unlike other nail files that shred at your nails. It come in a convenient case for on the go and is easy to clean which helps make it last forever!
Erica A.
Omaha, NE
Purchased at: Sephora
It's very pretty. The colors are very nice easy to use and does such a fantastic job of filing your nails
Jacklyn C.
Jacksonville, NC
Oh the non stop magic this specific nail filer works on my hands and toes. It's very easy to use and does a great professional salon job with a fantastic outcome! The colors are miraculous and very feminine.  I highly reccomend this product to all the ladies and gentlemen out there that need a reliable nail filer. This is by far one of the best!!
Kat J.
2,269 reviews
I have the full size version of this nail file, and it’s the best money I’ve ever spent... I needed a new nail file and frankly, none of the other files on the market were doing my nails justice. Sometimes my nails can be frail and prone to flaking, and a metal file always made those issues worse. Once I saw this glass nail file at Sephora, I just knew I had to try it. It has two sides and they’re both a very fine grain, so it’s super convenient if you have brittle nails or even if you just want a more precise file. It’s incredibly easy to use and clean, and it comes with a handy cover too. The cover is a cheap plastic, but don’t let that deter you, I’ve dropped this file several times and the cheap plastic has kept the glass from breaking; so it may not look super fancy, but it does the job. I’ve had this nail file for almost 2 years now, and it’s still going strong. I hope Sephora never discontinues it, I would be heartbroken!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...