BY SEPHORA #16 in Lip Stain

A set that features four mini shades of SEPHORA COLLECTION's bestselling Cream Lip Stain. Get four of the hottest shades of the bestselling Cream Lip Stain in this limited-edition set-including Always Red. The precise applicator hugs lips for the ultimate precision, and the lightweight, long-wearing matte formula keeps color comfortably in place with nourishing avocado oil. A perfect set for gifting or getting ready for any holiday soiree. This set contains:- 4 x 0.04 oz/ 1.3 mL Mini Cream Lip Stains in Always Red, Infinite Rose, Cherry Blossom, Blackberry Sorbet see more...

Rosali S.
This is a cute little said if you've been wanting to try the Sephora liquid lip stain. They're actually more like liquid lipsticks because they do wear for a long time but they're actually very hydrating because they have avocado oil infused in them. You have a red a nude a beautiful rose Brown nude colors that you will be able to wear with any outfit or any eyeshadow look that you have that day. If you do end up wanting a full size of one of the many liquid lip stains they are very affordable they're $14 each and this kit is such a great deal.
London S.
2697 E CHERRY HILL DR
This lip stain is so pigmented and stays on for 24! I’ve been loving this!! I bought mine straight from Sephora! This met my expectations perfectly! Might be pricey for some others but it’s sooo worth it ! I would DEFINITELY recommend this lip stain!!
Alexis B.
Love love love. I'll start with these cute little lip stains are adorable. The color options are perfect. It really allows you to see how the product performs. The formula is two thumbs up, 10/10. Im a liquid lipstick snob. I LOVE the sephora formula. And they are under $20! Super long lasting, and the stain affect makes it easier to wear all day. Because pf how thick and drying most liquid lipsticks are, you have to completely re-do them after a meal. Not this, it can be thrown back on, like lipgloss.
❤•// K.
Plainfield, NJ
lol i was standing in line at sephora and they have that little display container with mini makeup things and i was so tempted the color was pretty vibrant so i bough it. when i tryed the colors they were extremely vibrant which i personally do not mind ahaha so 10/10 recommend
Nicolette T.
One of the best formulas for the price! I could reapply hours later with no caking or flaking. Not too hard to take off with proper makeup remover. Doesn’t dry my lips out either like others have done. Best choice for the price point 👍🏻
Sadaf A.
Katy
Sephora lip creams are the most under rated liquid lipsticks. I have owned these from the day it first came out and they have lasted me long and are amazing to wear. My favorite is marvelous mauve and it’s the most beautiful purple to wear!
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Amanda S.
Calhoun, GA
This lip stain was an iffy buy for me. I’ve tried lip stains before and I haven’t really liked it. This one that I got from Sephora I liked. I liked the colors in this package. I feel like you get what you pay for and that this is a reasonable price for this product.
✨Kayla S.
Lancaster , PA
I like my tarte set more but this is good for someone who is learning how to do makeup and is getting semi serious about it. I expected it to dry out my lips less then it did. All in all not a bad product it gets the job done
member-11598
So as y’all may know at sephora if you are a frequent customer and are signed up to get points, you’ll get a free item within the points range. Luckily one day I wanted to be rebellious and there was a bright red cream lip stain and not only was the color amazing but the scent was too! The scent was of red velvet cake and oooh do I need more!! Can’t get enough
Megan D.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this product really glossy/sticky? Or does it dry and stay on most of the day?
A W.
Does it dry out your lips?
Andrea S.
How much is it? Is it for a limited time?
Kassi W.
Hannibal, MO
Does this dry matte? I've found that a lot of stains I've tried dry out my lips or crumble off.
Mila S.
I Want, How do I earn this product?