BY SEPHORA #10 in Lip Stain

A set that features four mini shades of SEPHORA COLLECTION's bestselling Cream Lip Stain. Get four of the hottest shades of the bestselling Cream Lip Stain in this limited-edition set-including Always Red. The precise applicator hugs lips for the ultimate precision, and the lightweight, long-wearing matte formula keeps color comfortably in place with nourishing avocado oil. A perfect set for gifting or getting ready for any holiday soiree. This set contains:- 4 x 0.04 oz/ 1.3 mL Mini Cream Lip Stains in Always Red, Infinite Rose, Cherry Blossom, Blackberry Sorbet see more...

Rae W.
Tewksbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The colors are insanely pigmented and STAY ON! I seriously wasn’t expecting much, but I’m blown away. Super easy to use and comes in four awesome colors. I’m most surprised by the Blackberry Sorbet color. I thought it would be too much, but it was an awesome shade, perfect for a night out. Totally would buy again and gift to all my friends!
Jessicka K.
Hot Springs
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product and use it all the time! Such a great long lasting lip stain I love to use it right before I go out. I bought it online at Amazon where it met my expectations perfectly. I really enjoy using it and would definitely buy this product again.
Alexis B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love. I'll start with these cute little lip stains are adorable. The color options are perfect. It really allows you to see how the product performs. The formula is two thumbs up, 10/10. Im a liquid lipstick snob. I LOVE the sephora formula. And they are under $20! Super long lasting, and the stain affect makes it easier to wear all day. Because pf how thick and drying most liquid lipsticks are, you have to completely re-do them after a meal. Not this, it can be thrown back on, like lipgloss.
SaraGrace B.
It goes on great! No clumping!!! It's a great smooth coat and you don't need a lot! It last ALL DAY LONG! It didn't even budge after my pizza and DP! Its affordable and it's a good size to test out! 10/10 would recommend
asia t.
Dover, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've only used one of these colors so I'm still testing out this product in regards to longevity. When I tried it in the store, it dried down to a matte formula. It wasn't too drying, so I will revisit this product.
Cristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The pigmentation......bomb! Good price. Nice colors to choose from. The only thing issssss that it does transfer making it less durable but if you don't plan on eating or drinking for a while then you are set to wear. Not kiss proof. But it's a nice product to try and have. The color rouge is one of the nicest red.
Taylor P.
Wilmington, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only got one of these mini lip stains from sephora but it's amazing. I actually got it for free from their site as a sample and it made me want to purchase a full size one. It's a beautiful color and mattes on the lips!
Krupa P.
Seminole, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great way to try the Sephora brand. These small lip sticks come in a liquid/mousse form. They are easy to apply and I think that mixing then lets you create a great color that’s personal to your skin tone. I think these are wonderful and I recommend them.
Kelly H.
Great Pond , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit because it give you a wide variety of different colors. Obv you can get it at sephora shop or order it offline. I would deff get this again and get more of them if they came out with more colors.
Drea L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best lip stain hands down. Doesn’t come off easily and comes in so many different shades. I like how it doesn’t dry my lips out and i appreciate that it’s super affordable and a bang for its buck.
Megan D.
Cincinnati, OH
Is this product really glossy/sticky? Or does it dry and stay on most of the day?
A W.
Does it dry out your lips?
Andrea S.
How much is it? Is it for a limited time?
Jen B.
ORLANDO, FL
How do you like these? Color? Does it stay on? Does it dry out your lips?
Mila S.
I Want, How do I earn this product?