SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Blast Travel Ionic Blow Dryer uploaded by Camille S.

BY SEPHORA

What it is:
A powerful mini ionic blow dryer with dual-voltage capacity—perfect for travel.

What it does:
This incredibly compact, lightweight, luxury mini dryer features dual-voltage technology, so you can use it anywhere around the globe. It boasts a powerful DC motor which emits negative ions into the hair to eliminate frizz and leave hair shiny and silky-smooth. Two settings allow hair to dry in half the time, and a plug adapter enables easy powering when abroad. The dryer also includes a diffuser nozzle and features a soft-touch rubberized finish.

What else you need to know:
This product is not tested on animals.

How to Use:

Precautions:
-Possible electric shock. Do not immerse or use while bathing. Sutible for dry locations only.

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Kat J.
This blow dryer was exactly what I needed when my old one died and I didn’t have a ton of money to spend on a new one,... Even though it’s a travel size, I use this every time I dry my hair at home. It does a good job of drying my hair fast, without making it super frizzy or tangled. It comes with two speed settings and two attachments, but unfortunately, it doesn’t have any temperature settings at all. And this little dryer packs a punch, so it requires being a little extra careful. Because it gets so hot, I gotta avoid getting it too close to my scalp or else it’ll dry it out and make me super itchy until I wash my hair again. Even with that tiny issue, I still love this hairdryer and appreciate how easy it is to store. Oh, and it’s super durable! I’ve dropped this so many times, and it’s still going strong... Not to mention, because it’s a travel dryer, it’s lightweight and easy to blow out my hair without my arms getting tired. This dryer has a lot of perks and pros, so overall, I would definitely recommend it. (Sidenote: If you do actually get this as your travel dryer, it doesn’t come with a travel bag or any sort of outlet converters. Just an FYI).
Trè R.
Fairburn, GA
My first time actually using this blow dryer was actually when I was traveling with my mom (it’s hers) I used it to dry and straighten my hair for a bun I recommend this because it’s smaller takes up less space and most importantly it doesn’t leave your hair with that burnt smell after you’re done using it
Emma G.
Madison
I needed something that was 1)small enough to keep in my gym bag, 2) was sturdy, and 3) reasonably prices. This blow dryer is perfect. It has two temperature settings, and unlike a lot of other smaller blow dryers I've tried, it provides strong air movement and isn't too hot.

I don't use either of the attachments but can say they both fit snuggly without being difficult to take off. The only thing I wish this had that it doesn't is a button for a cold air blast to help set me style.
Itzel M.
Recently purchased this items and has been great for my lob. I don't regret my purchase not even a bit. It cuts down my drying time and the price wasn't to bad either. Great so far.
Mattie B.
West Islip
I LOVE THIS BLOW DRYER! I use it every day after the shower and it never fails me. It's pretty affordable and I think it works great on any hair since my roommates have tried it as well. All of our hair always looks amazing after using this blowdryer
Hannah C.
Fayetteville , AR
Great little dryer! I actually used it as my primary dryer for quite some time. Impressive power for such a small device. Definitely the perfect size for someone with short hair or who is traveling. I’ve even used it for drying my dogs hair!
keisha u.
usa
This hair dryer is exactly what I needed it has a diffuser attachment when I want to have my hair wavy and beachy looking but it also helps when I want my hair to be super straight this is the only blow dryer I will ever buy ever again
Tiffany K.
Quincy, MA
I live for this! It still keeps my hair looking good afterwards! It’s mini too! It’s affordable! I carry it everywhere with me! Even on vacation and to swim meetings! For its size, it sure is powerful!
Destiny C.
sparks,nv
Purchased at: Sephora
This hair dryer is great and dries my hair fast while giving me the voluminous look I want! I use this product at least 3-5 times a week and i love the two ends you can put on it. My favorite is the detangle one.
Mandi C.
Crown Point, IN
We travel a lot for cheerleading competition. This is a great travel product for us. Doesn’t take up much room and drys hair faster than the little ones left in the hotel rooms!
Stephanee M.
Sparks, NV
Does anyone know what the actually wattage is on this Mini Blast Travel Ionic Blow Dryer?  I'm considering it but I would love to know the watt.
Stephanee M.