BY SEPHORA #5 in Face & Body Glitter

An elegant, wearable loose shimmer powder encased in a portable, giftable trampoline-style jar. This subtle reflecting powder can be used year-round. The refined shimmer adds multidimensional shade that enhances any skintone without looking too glittery. The jar's unique trampoline component minimizes mess and product waste, allowing for touch ups anywhere for a festive, luminous glow. see more...

• I saw these back in stock, and on sale, at Sephora's site...3 Answers
  • Are these relatively new? I don't think I've seen them On...1 Answers
Jessica H.
Dallas
This stuff is actually pretty great for a body shimmer/glitter. The packaging is very cleaver and has a screen that doesn't let product out unless you want more so you don't waste and it doesn't make a mess! It is like a traditional glitter so you may want to apply a setting spray to keep in place. Price is great and it's a great knock off of some other much more expensive brands. I recommend
Charlotte E.
Wow, I love this body glitter! It's very buildible and can be delicate or intense. It iridesces purple, pink, and blue, but not too intensely. It's not chunky and shouldn't require a glue, although I would set it on my face. I got more for my eleven dollars than I was expecting; the pot is the size of my palm. I'd never tried a trampoline powder cover before but I love it. I can't have any "Oops! Oh no, glitter everywhere!" moments anymore thanks to the trampoline. Great value and good for light-medium skin.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
Yes! This! This shimmer is amazing! The consistency is super fine, allowing for even application and a stunning day look if applied with a light hand; night looks are endless! Add some glam to the face, Décolletage, or anywhere else some sparkle would make you shine. The big plus on this shimmer is the well designed container, the net like screen deposits powder as needed saving unwanted waste & cleanup!
erika C.
Theses are huge! They will last you for ever I love the rose gold one its so beautiful I just want to drown myself in this every time I go out I cannot wait to use this more during the summer .. Go get this girls you will not be disappointed
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Beautiful shimmer. Very very shimmery be careful I don't suggest this all over your face. I use it as a highlighter. It's got a pink hue! If you like sparkles you will love this!
I have all three colors of these, the gold, the pink and the white. I LOVE the pink one it's fabulous for your face, I use it over my blush, just for a bit of shimmer to my blush. The gold is also very pretty, I just prefer the pink. I love putting it on my body as well and thought ok, I'll buy the white for that, I wasn't crazy about if at all for my body, tried it for all over face powder...that DIDNT work! I first recomend the pink, then the gold, I couldn't see hardly any use except on my entire face, then I looked like a shimmer bomb!
Kate T.
Just bought this new product to try for spring/summer. Definitely love it! Use it on my shoulders and chest area. At first I was disappointed thought that it fully rubs off right away. Turns out it just needs a few minutes to set so it doesn't rub off then it stays fully put. Very subtle yet in the direct lights sparkles so beautifully! Got the shade gold. I love it especially since it matches my favorite eye shadow- urban decay moondust- space cowboy. It has that similar subtle sparkly golden look to it. Love this product! Especially it comes in such a large container and you don't need to use too much so it seems it's going to last for very long time!
Caméra P.
Ontario, CA
Buy these anytime you see them. You can use these for face and body. It's totally stunning. When the light hits it it's overwhelmingingly glowing and glitter sparkles. You'll def. Want doubles of all 3.
McKayla S.
Whitewater , WI
This glitter is so cute and I'm so happy I bought it. You get so much product in one compact! I wore this to an outdoor concert and it stayed on for most of the day with a good setting spray. I wish I could get the other color varieties! Fun addition to any look!
Gianna T.
Williamstown, NJ
I can literally put this all over my entire body from head to toe I just love the subtle shimmer effect it gives my skin!! I also love how it has this cool trampoline like cotton in it where the powder comes out when you stick your brush in.
Sarah R.
Beautiful! You get a lot of glitter for a very reasonable price! I recieved this for Christmas and I have been using it sense. I got the shade Holographic. I've been using it as a highlight and it is very beautiful and not too overpowering! I am definitely going to be trying the other shades soon! Recommend if you love glitter as much as I do!
Gillian M.
Pawtucket, RI
I saw these back in stock, and on sale, at Sephora's site, so naturally I bought all 3 colors. Now I need some inspiration! What's your favorite way to use these glitter pots?
Jamie Rose S.
Are these relatively new? I don't think I've seen them On Sephora before.