3 colors available

BY SEPHORA

An elegant, wearable loose shimmer powder encased in a portable, giftable trampoline-style jar. This subtle reflecting powder can be used year-round. The refined shimmer adds multidimensional shade that enhances any skintone without looking too glittery. The jar's unique trampoline component minimizes mess and product waste, allowing for touch ups anywhere for a festive, luminous glow. see more...

• I saw these back in stock, and on sale, at Sephora's site, so natur...3 Answers
  • Are these relatively new? I don't think I've seen them On Sephora b...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
melissa g.
melissa g.
Guthrie, OK
Yes! This! This shimmer is amazing! The consistency is super fine, allowing for even application and a stunning day look if applied with a light hand; night looks are endless! Add some glam to the face, Décolletage, or anywhere else some sparkle would make you shine. The big plus on this shimmer is the well designed container, the net like screen deposits powder as needed saving unwanted waste & cleanup!
Kaelon H.
Kaelon H.
Hattiesburg, MS
Yes, yes, yes!! I really enjoy using this product. Especially going out to the club or bar, it makes me feel sassy and it's not to much glitter it's just enough. I will buy again.
Gina S.
Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL
These loose glitter pots are so festive and ethereal! I love to add a soft glow to my cheekbones with the rose gold glittery pot. It's the perfect touch to my holiday looks!
Neilly Z.
Neilly Z.
Delano, CA
Dont even get me started on how soft and clean my body feels after this scrub. I highly Recommend it. It has a great smell aswell and doesnt leave you all scratchy either
kaitlyn h.
kaitlyn h.
Florala, AL
Loved this ! It's very pretty and more of a night out look! it's definitely worth it!
Angie S.
Angie S.
Phoenix, AZ
Must try this ooouutt!!! It's amazing!! Pretty colors and is very eye catching!
Mai.Tai ..
Mai.Tai ..
Very pretty glitter pots!! Perfect for a night out in the town or a date night.
jenny p.
jenny p.
Streamwood, IL
This glitter is perfect for nights out gives a extra pop to your eyes !!!!!
Kat Y.
Kat Y.
Just bought this new product to try for spring/summer. Definitely love it! Use it on my shoulders and chest area. At first I was disappointed thought that it fully rubs off right away. Turns out it just needs a few minutes to set so it doesn't rub off then it stays fully put. Very subtle yet in the direct lights sparkles so beautifully! Got the shade gold. I love it especially since it matches my favorite eye shadow- urban decay moondust- space cowboy. It has that similar subtle sparkly golden look to it. Love this product! Especially it comes in such a large container and you don't need to use too much so it seems it's going to last for very long time!
McKayla S.
McKayla S.
Whitewater
Review for: 3
This glitter is so cute and I'm so happy I bought it. You get so much product in one compact! I wore this to an outdoor concert and it stayed on for most of the day with a good setting spray. I wish I could get the other color varieties! Fun addition to any look!
Gillian M.
Gillian M.
I saw these back in stock, and on sale, at Sephora's site, so naturally I bought all 3 colors. Now I need some inspiration! What's your favorite way to use these glitter pots?
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Are these relatively new? I don't think I've seen them On Sephora before.