SEPHORA COLLECTION Midnight is Coming Mini Palette uploaded by Dixie M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Midnight is Coming Mini Palette uploaded by Doussa M.SEPHORA COLLECTION Midnight is Coming Mini Palette uploaded by Dixie M.

BY SEPHORA

A mini, portable palette of three easy-to-wear eyeshadows. The perfect size for on-the-go use, this must-have palette includes three universal and easy-to-wear shades plus a tutorial for creating sensational looks. The soft, neutral shades range from beige to taupe to chocolate brown to suit any occasion, day or night. This set contains: 3 x 0.04 oz/ 1.2 g Eyeshadows

Dixie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is not the colors I thought from the picture they are all shades of brown. they are pigmented and shimmery, glide on well but not what I thought I was getting the end one looks very pink in color and I got this today and it is totally different than I expected.
Haley M.
Plymouth, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very beautiful pallete. Would recommend to anyone. Good value. Love love love it. I use it everyday. Goes on easily. If you use the primer the product stays on all day long. I have blue eyes and it goes very well. It would go with any eye color. I just love it  LORAC Unzipped
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love these 3 colors! With instructions you really can’t go wrong when putting eyeshadow on. The quality is comparable to that of the Urban Decay Naked palettes. Worth it especially for travel!
Kayla S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is too cute not to want for your collection! The shadows look so versatile and comfortable to wear. I get a colourpop vibe and I’m loving it! True price is amazing but makes me wonder if the quality is good but the packaging is so adorable. 💕
Emmalee G.
Jefferson
Love this product! The pigment is not the best but great for a beginner. I got this for my friend and she loves it. The color are good on lighter skin I feel. A nice little pallet for on the go😊
Debbie D.
Atascerdo
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sphora mini pallet what a cute and delightful new product.The colors are perfect for my skin tone and it's kust the perfect size for my purse or make up bag,would love to try this amazingly awesome new make up line.
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little palette is cute and is great for a stocking stuffer or beginner. I got one for my niece and the shadows are pretty good quality. It's great for travel and on the go touch ups.
Jennifer S.
Metarie, louisiana
I love it this eyeshadow . It is so me . When I put it on I was so happy.  I use it every time I go out . Depending on where I'm going . It's nice packaging . It's also a good value for such good makeup . I love this app and the things the app sells . I would totally buy it again .
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty great! I would for sure say, it's worth the price. It's definitely something that you can keep handy in your purse. I actually purchased this along with the sephora winter queen pallet, but ended up actually purchasing for myself as well! ❤
Esther A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Porfavor porfavor esto lo necesito jajaja que cosa más bella y espectacular se ve único y el valor me agrada así que apenas la tenga en mi poder lo primero que haré es decirles como me fue para que vayan por ellas
Doussa M.
Souk ahras
Beauty Junkie Expert
Please when i can found it and how ? 😍😍😍 thanks
Michela C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this ok for dark skin?
Hello!, i want to buy this palette but i'm not sure because of the colors(i don't know if they are a pinky one or neutral) . Can someone pls tell me what colors does this palette have?. Xx  SEPHORA COLLECTION Midnight is Coming Mini Palette
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it long lasting when wore?
Pink_ladyland L.
Oran
Is it pigmented? I like the colors