BY SEPHORA

A mini palette of 3 neutral and easy-to-wear shades to suit every occasion.
For what type of makeup?
Composed of 3 universal and easy-to-wear shades, from brown and beige to delicate taupe, this mini palette will never leave your side for a beautiful look to suit every occasion!

Points of difference:
- Neutral and easy-to-wear shades.
- An adorable palette in a small box you can carry anywhere!

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

• Is it good? Is it really worth buying?1 Answers
  • Please when i can found it and how ? 😍😍😍 thanks2 Answers
  • Are the color are pigmented? Smooth? Because this palette...1 Answers
SEPHORA COLLECTION Midnight is Coming Mini Palette
  • "Loved this pallet the colors were so pigmented and it looks so pretty on my skin !!! LOVE It!!!" in 7 reviews
  • "Amazing eyeshadow, pigment is so good! Strongly reccoment. I got given this for my birthday and it’s well worth you’re money and is super long lasting." in 4 reviews
  • "The perfect size for on-the-go use, this must-have palette includes three universal and easy-to-wear shades plus a tutorial for creating sensational looks. The soft, neutral shades range from beige to taupe to chocolate brown to suit any occasion, day or night. " in 3 reviews
Dixie M.
This is not the colors I thought from the picture they are all shades of brown. they are pigmented and shimmery, glide on well but not what I thought I was getting the end one looks very pink in color and I got this today and it is totally different than I expected.
Haley M.
Plymouth, IN
Very beautiful pallete. Would recommend to anyone. Good value. Love love love it. I use it everyday. Goes on easily. If you use the primer the product stays on all day long. I have blue eyes and it goes very well. It would go with any eye color. I just love it  LORAC Unzipped
Kierstin Gale A.
West Lebanon, IN
I have Hazel eyes and this pallet makes them look so so pretty. It really brings out the green and compliments my dark hair as well. Every time I use this eyeshadow pallet to wear out in public I get so many compliments on how my eyes look! Not only is this pallet super pretty it’s also very pigmented and not too chalky, I never have to worry about it getting messy and it stays on all day with no problems! This pallet is SUPER affordable as well as it is compact and easy to take in your purse on the go like I would as a newly single mother in a hurry. I reccomend this eyeshadow, especially to those with hazel, green, or brown eyes!SEPHORA COLLECTION Midnight is Coming Mini Palette
Kaila D.
Oakland , CA
Love love love these 3 colors! With instructions you really can’t go wrong when putting eyeshadow on. The quality is comparable to that of the Urban Decay Naked palettes. Worth it especially for travel!
Kayla S.
This is too cute not to want for your collection! The shadows look so versatile and comfortable to wear. I get a colourpop vibe and I’m loving it! True price is amazing but makes me wonder if the quality is good but the packaging is so adorable. 💕
Emmalee G.
Jefferson
Love this product! The pigment is not the best but great for a beginner. I got this for my friend and she loves it. The color are good on lighter skin I feel. A nice little pallet for on the go😊
Debbie D.
Atascadero, CA
Sphora mini pallet what a cute and delightful new product.The colors are perfect for my skin tone and it's kust the perfect size for my purse or make up bag,would love to try this amazingly awesome new make up line.
Mary E C.
This is a really nice palette! It’s really nice to have in a travel bag, because you can create a whole look with the 3 shades. They pigment nicely, especially with a primer, and can create a simple, yet elegant look. The colors are also pretty versatile for blending in with other colors, but it’s really nice to have on its own as well, especially for travel.
Jennifer S.
Metarie, louisiana
I love it this eyeshadow . It is so me . When I put it on I was so happy.  I use it every time I go out . Depending on where I'm going . It's nice packaging . It's also a good value for such good makeup . I love this app and the things the app sells . I would totally buy it again .
Sierra S.
Monticello, KY
Pretty great! I would for sure say, it's worth the price. It's definitely something that you can keep handy in your purse. I actually purchased this along with the sephora winter queen pallet, but ended up actually purchasing for myself as well! ❤
Hello!, i want to buy this palette but i'm not sure because of the colors(i don't know if they are a pinky one or neutral) . Can someone pls tell me what colors does this palette have?. Xx  SEPHORA COLLECTION Midnight is Coming Mini Palette
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Is it long lasting when wore?
Michela C.
is this ok for dark skin?
Doussa M.
Souk ahras
Please when i can found it and how ? 😍😍😍 thanks
Pink_ladyland L.
Oran
Is it pigmented? I like the colors