BY SEPHORA #9 in Luminizer

A must-have luminizer to add a youthful glow. MicroSmooth is made with ultralight, micronized advanced pigments that blend effortlessly into the skin to enhance your skintone and give a flawless no-makeup look and feel to the skin. It adds a natural, seamless luminescence to cheeks, temples, and browbone for a healthy-looking, radiant, and gorgeous glow. The breathable baked formula applies smoothly while the unique, airy texture perfectly melts into skin for a natural finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

• Is this chalky or does this stay in place? How shinny do you get?1 Answers
  • Is it pigmented well?2 Answers
  • What is the quality of this highlight3 Answers
Megan S.
Providence, RI
I have the shade Stardust, which is the more yellow-gold one. To be honest, the product -on its own- isn't that good. It doesn't have a lot of pigment, it's kind of patchy, and it goes on without much of a highlight at all. BUT! This highlighter is A M A Z I N G if you have some sort of creamy base underneath. I use the Becca shimmering skin perfector as a base highlight and then pop Stardust on top for an INTENSE glow. The color is so so so pretty with some help. I wouldn't recommend it on its own, but with something underneath? Girl YES.
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to see what the other reviewers were, and was really looking forward to this product, what with how much less expensive it is than higher end products like the Becca highlighter that I use regularly.

As with some baked highlighters, the first layer is a little hard to get through and get any pigment off of, so I rubbed it off. However, I found that while pigmented, it just sat on my skin and didn't blend, leaving it looking dry compared to other highlights. I was really disappointed!
Bonnie M.
Athens, GA
!!!!! I don't think I can say enough about this. LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I am very fair, so I can't use bronzers for highlights. And then all the other luminizers I would find still wound up too dark. Then I found this magic. It is so silky and smooth, legit makes you look like you are glowing from the inside. I used it on my cheekbones and highlighting around my eyeshadow, below the brow and in the corners of my eyes. I have since found a few comparable ones but I will always love this.
Aiko S.
bothell, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love that this luminizer is not overly powdery. It's really easy to use and gives a nice soft glow without looking Textured. The more yellow highlighter is a dupe for the super hyped Pat McGrath highlighter. Every time I would wear this highlighter to work everyone thought it was the more expensive one. Love that it's budget friendly but still that high quality.
Cathy M.
Mt Washington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good highlighter for the price. Personally, it doesn't give that nice flawless and smooth looking highlight like my Anastasia of Beverly Hills highlight in my contour kit. Was really hoping that this would have been a good one. I like Sephora brand products and brushes, but this one isn't my favorite of theirs.
Tamara O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love this product! The way I can feel so confident using this is just amazing! It lasts long (which every girl wants) and I personally use this product as much as I can. I wouldn't totally buy this product again and suggest this product to those who want a bit of shine in their life!
Hanley M.
Chester, VT
This is one of my favorite highlighters. The pigmentation is wonderful and it's really high quality for the price. It gives the perfect shimmer for a night out and is subtle enough that it could be used for a day look. Everyone who uses highlighters should own this product.
Sarah K.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product lasts all day long, I'm not exaggerating. My one issue with it is that it isn't that noticeable on my extremely pale skin. Next time I'm going to try the same product in a different shade because I think I just got a shade that matched my skin too much ūüėĚ
Alizeh S.
This is the least pigmented highlight you could possibly ever have. The only reason I got it was because I only had $15 left to get a highlighter. It's a pretty color but you really have to build the product up quite a bit to make it actually appear on your skin.
Sarah C.
Salinas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My gosh this stuff is like pixie dust! I love this highlight and refuse to use anything else. It's beautiful and you can use it modestly for a very light shimmer or you can build it up and blind the crap out of people. I always get compliments on it.
Mariel L.
Clermont, FL
Is it that good? it worth your money?
Shelby S.
Butler, PA
I've been looking for a luminizer that's not too light and goes on smooth and has a great pigment and not to bright like it won't make me look yellow. Has anyone tried this or have this product? I've heard such great reviews about this but I also read a few negative things about this so if anyone could help this would be great thanks!
Anna B.
Saint Catharines
What is the quality of this highlight
Brenny H.
Middlesex, NC
Would the highlight in this work for cool tones or yellow undertones in skin?
Jannet J.
Riverside , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone tried this ? I'm trying to look for a highlighter I can take with me when I travel and if it breaks I can replace it easily lol