BY SEPHORA

A must-have luminizer to add a youthful glow. MicroSmooth is made with ultralight, micronized advanced pigments that blend effortlessly into the skin to enhance your skintone and give a flawless no-makeup look and feel to the skin. It adds a natural, seamless luminescence to cheeks, temples, and browbone for a healthy-looking, radiant, and gorgeous glow. The breathable baked formula applies smoothly while the unique, airy texture perfectly melts into skin for a natural finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Daniela H.
I can't see the specific shade of this. I have star dust. It was my first highlighter and I would use it all the time. Then I went on to other highlighters and now I'm back. I don't know how I could've ever left this. Now, I use it everyday. It's such a beautiful gold color. When I say I use it everyday, I mean everyday. I've put other highlighters aside for this one.💜50/5 would reccomend
Skylar B.
New Providence, NJ
I'm a huge fan of a rosy goldish highlighter, this shade is perfect for that. A lot of rose gold high lighters are too dark for me since I'm very fair skinned and leave my skin looking dark in certain areas, but this one was light and glowing enough for me! I would totally recommend it!
Katie D.
I really love the white highlighter because there is a slight rosé shine to it and it is beautiful! It’s more holographic than glittery which I love. If you want it to be more intense simply wet your brush and it will do the trick. The pink/rose gold color, however is very weak and wayyyy to glittery for my taste. It is a great product for an even better price.
stephanie w.
Plainfield, IL
Not the best luminizer if you’re looking for something to really show on your skin. To make it noticeable I had to apply it several times. It really is a pretty color I just wish it would go on easier. Probably wouldn’t buy it again and would spend my money on something else.
Rachel😌 M.
Very pigmented and very soft! I love the glow it gives me! It was given to me by a friend so I don’t know how much it was but it was amazing! I definitely would want to but again. I love to use it to highlight my cheekbones, Cupid’s bow, brow bone and nose! Looks amazing and lasts all day!
betty j.
I don’t know about you but I kind of hated this product. I didn’t work at all and was not very pigmented. A little of the luminaries that I hav goes a long way but with this product it’s exactly the opposite.
Cathy M.
Mt Washington, KY
Good highlighter for the price. Personally, it doesn't give that nice flawless and smooth looking highlight like my Anastasia of Beverly Hills highlight in my contour kit. Was really hoping that this would have been a good one. I like Sephora brand products and brushes, but this one isn't my favorite of theirs.
Kiana M.
Got this the other day because i needed a new ( not drugstore) type highlighter. The lady recommended this one to me. And i love it! I can tell the quality just by using it! It goes on so well and a little goes a long way! Its the right amount of shine and highlight. Not over the top! Love it!
Margarita C.
Cameron, NC
One of my favorite highlighters!! It gives a sudden glow. It's very easy to apply and use!! It is affordable I Believe that it costed me $5 and some change (it was on sale) I would would buy again !! P.S. I had this on from 10 am to 3 am it last for a long time !!!
Emily S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is my absolute favorite highlighter! I love using it in my cheek bones, and putting a little in the corners of my eyes as well. It stays well on its own, but I definitely recommend using some type of setting spray.
Mariel L.
Orlando, FL
Is it that good? it worth your money?
Anna B.
Saint Catharines
What is the quality of this highlight
Shelby S.
ambridge
I've been looking for a luminizer that's not too light and goes on smooth and has a great pigment and not to bright like it won't make me look yellow. Has anyone tried this or have this product? I've heard such great reviews about this but I also read a few negative things about this so if anyone could help this would be great thanks!
Jannet J.
Riverside , CA
Has anyone tried this ? I'm trying to look for a highlighter I can take with me when I travel and if it breaks I can replace it easily lol
Marion C.