BY SEPHORA

A must-have luminizer to add a youthful glow. MicroSmooth is made with ultralight, micronized advanced pigments that blend effortlessly into the skin to enhance your skintone and give a flawless no-makeup look and feel to the skin. It adds a natural, seamless luminescence to cheeks, temples, and browbone for a healthy-looking, radiant, and gorgeous glow. The breathable baked formula applies smoothly while the unique, airy texture perfectly melts into skin for a natural finish. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates

About the Brand:

SEPHORA COLLECTION

Daniela H.
I can't see the specific shade of this. I have star dust. It was my first highlighter and I would use it all the time. Then I went on to other highlighters and now I'm back. I don't know how I could've ever left this. Now, I use it everyday. It's such a beautiful gold color. When I say I use it everyday, I mean everyday. I've put other highlighters aside for this one.💜50/5 would reccomend
Nichelle P.
Deltona
This is perfect for a night out on the town or if you just REALLY want to get your glow on! Good for all skin types too! Very shimmery finish but depending on your glow preference it shouldn’t be an issue! I love this product from smash box which you can find at sephora and would recommend to any of my beauty obsessed guys and gals!!
Katie D.
Gainesville, GA
I really love the white highlighter because there is a slight rosé shine to it and it is beautiful! It’s more holographic than glittery which I love. If you want it to be more intense simply wet your brush and it will do the trick. The pink/rose gold color, however is very weak and wayyyy to glittery for my taste. It is a great product for an even better price.
Cheyenne V.
fort wayne
Purchased at: Sephora
This is bomb highlighter don’t need much to make that shine! I use a lot of different highlighters and this one is alright my all time favorite one is from Burlington isn’t that weird?! Sometimes the low end brands have some of the best stuff too! Everyone has their own special highlighter!
Rachel L.
This product is OK… It’s a little chalky and isn’t that pigmented and little like to glittery that makes any sense but isn’t super glittery it’s like in between it’s not that pretty on the skin though but it’s very pigmented minis watch it
stephanie w.
Plainfield, IL
Not the best luminizer if you’re looking for something to really show on your skin. To make it noticeable I had to apply it several times. It really is a pretty color I just wish it would go on easier. Probably wouldn’t buy it again and would spend my money on something else.
Jackie S.
Lansing, MI
It’s okay. It’s what you expect from a house brand. The color is very hard for me to pick up on a brush but the color payout is nice when it happens. Good for pale people like me! Definitely buy if you’re ballin on a budget
Rachel😌 M.
Very pigmented and very soft! I love the glow it gives me! It was given to me by a friend so I don’t know how much it was but it was amazing! I definitely would want to but again. I love to use it to highlight my cheekbones, Cupid’s bow, brow bone and nose! Looks amazing and lasts all day!
Merranda C.
hamlin
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite affordable highlighters. I have bought this one multiple times and I would recommend it. It works great with my skin tone as well. It lasts very long especially when I use a setting spray with it.
Zipporah M.
Buffalo, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this for a natural glam. Not blinding but a great glow without over doing it. Good size great color, and decent price. Easy to use and blends well. I do recommend this but it isn’t the most pigmented highlight out there.
Mariel L.
Orlando, FL
Is it that good? it worth your money?
Shelby S.
Ambridge, PA
I've been looking for a luminizer that's not too light and goes on smooth and has a great pigment and not to bright like it won't make me look yellow. Has anyone tried this or have this product? I've heard such great reviews about this but I also read a few negative things about this so if anyone could help this would be great thanks!
Anna B.
Saint Catharines
What is the quality of this highlight
KARLA G.